Search results

1. B

MEGX with a few closed loops and sends for the rest of the loops

I want to use a couple loops for pedals, send to the amp on loop 3 and connect amp effects loop to return of 3, then split the rest of the outputs to rack effects that will output to a mixer which outputs back to effects return. So far this is not working. Does the MEGX allow a combination of...
  2. B

Sending midi via USB

I am trying to figure out how to connect the new source audio ultrawave to the PBC/10. Does the PBC host midi over USB or will I need to buy a separate device to put in between the PBC and the ultrawave?
  3. B

LFO wave shapes for expression or midi-capable pedals a la Morningstar updates

Is anyone aware of the hardware of the PBC’s is compatible with sending midi/cv “LFO” control signals like recent updates to the Morningstar stuff? Sure would be nice to eliminate a pedal for this duty, and the editor would be a great place to tune such controls.
  4. B

Saving extension switch status

Really starting to get frustrated with an EQ2 and the extension switches. I am not running the EQ2 in a loop, but rather controlling it with CC and PC. I want one extension switch to increment the presets 1-10. I want the other switch to turn the EQ2 on and off. That pretty much works, but I...
  5. B

control voltage (cv) input to PBC Exp?

I read a post online where a user claimed they could send a cv signal to the mastermind for use as a midi cc expression control. I can’t validate this in the manual. I have a new device that sends a user programmed sequence or wave shape via cv signal for modulation of other effects. I would...
Back