Search results

1. gitapik

Double Tap and Hold Button Features

Hi guys. I was watching this video and was particularly struck by his ability to make his buttons multi-functional, both with double tap and hold. But he doesn't show how he's been able to program these changes. I'm noticing that he has more MIDI devices than my single Volante. All the...
  2. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Hi, I'm back on the trail with my PBC 6x. I was intimidated at first, but it's just too powerful a unit to ignore. And I love my pedals. So I want to do more than just set up basic presets. I just Bookmarked the "Mastering the Mastermind" video link page...and have watched a few as well. So...
  3. gitapik

Manual Volante On/Off (Individual Preset)

Hi. I've got the Mastermind PBC/6X. A powerfully lovely little beast! I've had it a while but had to take a break from that board for awhile. Now I'm back and am hoping for some direction. I've got the Volante as my only midi device. Last in the chain. Set up as midi...not in a port. I'd...
  4. gitapik

My Larger Board

Zounds! Great sounds! Designed and built by Jerry Nepomuceno (Nepo Pedalboard Designs):
  5. gitapik

Interface with AXE III / Kemper

Hi. This is my first post here. I'm fairly new to my 6x, but very into it. I'm thinking of a move to a more serious home studio. Big deal, as I've got a very nice board. Thinking of getting a multi-effects/modeler/profiler to replace it. I have some nice pedals I can swap out on my little board...
Back