Search results

1. Fit2praise

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Good afternoon! I can't wrap my head around this issue: I have drives in the first 7 loops. I just switched my Protein to where it is using TRS cables for independence on both channels of that pedal. I'm doing that in channel 5 and 6. Channel 7 is a Tumnus I use for a boost. The PBC is not...
  2. Fit2praise

Strymon Sunset not receiving midi changes

This forum has been super helpful and I'm so appreciative of the knowledge found here. Here is my issue: I updated the Sunset firmware. I'm running out of the expression with TRS to the expression of the Sunset on channel 3 (Timeline is 1, BigSky is 2, H9 is 4) I have set the Sunset up to only...
  3. Fit2praise

H9 Midi setup tips?!

Can someone walk me through getting the H9 setup with my PBC 10. It doesn't seem to be responding to anything I've setup. I've been through a couple of different tutorials I found on YouTube but the changes aren't happening on the H9. Thanks!
  4. Fit2praise

Mesa mark V scenario

I want to use my Line 6 pod hd pro for effects with the Mesa. Can I do this using the Line 6 mk II short board into the pod hd pro with the mini amp gizmo?
Back