Search results

1. P

PC message in Global expression ?

Hi :) Is there a way to send a PC message each time I enter the Global expression setting, or will I have to manually send it at any place I leave a specific expression setting to go back to the global setting ? Thanks a lot, Pierre
  2. P

Preamp MKii not tracking well midi via expression

Hi Everyone, I have the Preamp mkii fully controlled via midi thanks to the RJM PBC 6x switcher. My expression pedal is the Mission engineering rjm SP-1 The Preamp has a hard time tracking expression via Midi, whereas when i plug the expression straight into the EXP input of the pedal it works...
  3. P

Would this be possible

One thing i dont get about the connections though : The pedal's power input does need 2 conductors : a ground and a -9v (center neg) so if the tip of the function switch connector goes to the pedal, first which one of these 2 would it be, and from where do I take the 2nd one ?
  4. P

Would this be possible

You made my day ! The function switch is available on my PBC. My pedal is a DIY interface for my pedalboard with 3 buffers each needing around 10mA. I wanted to do this to be able to hear the effect of the buffers with a single footswitch. Thank you Ron :) And thank you Alex :)
  5. P

Would this be possible

Hello, I would like my PBC/6X to control, if possible, the power delivered to one of my pedal (9V, 30mA) in an ON/OFF manner. I use an output of the cioks DC7 power supply to power this pedal. I am making my own cables. I already have the "ext switch" output of the PBC used. Would this be...
  6. P

RJM mini line mixer use with PBC 6X

Gotcha ! Thanks for the technical details :)
  7. P

Thank you. Why is it worse to have the right side shorted to ground (when plugging a mono jack into the L/TRS output) than having the left side ignored anyway when plugging a mono into the R output ? If I got it right in both cases I'll get only one side of the signal anyway when plugging a...
  8. P

Thank you. I just received the Mini Line Mixer. Why is it better (recommanded) to use the right output instead of the left if only one output is to be used ? Does it make any difference on the sound ?
  9. P

USB Light for PBC

@ David Colucci : If you get to try it, I would be interested to know whether it works or not, it could look :)
  10. P

Thank you. If i wanna go stereo out of the mixer to 2 amps (left and right), do the mixer outputs have an isolated transformer ? I have not seen this mentionned in the manual so i guess not. Then what alternatives do i have ? On another subject : I wanna put the 2 channels of my HC30 amp into...
  11. P

Thinking about it, as the effects are going to be in parallel, can i split to mono each loop on which they are and thus get another 3 mono loops ? I mean for ex. parallel effect on loop 4, 5 and 6 which are split to mono. One side (lets say the Tip) goes to the input of one of those 3 effect...
  12. P

Wow, such another cool feature the PBC has ! Thanks Ron.
  13. P

Hello, If i want to run my wet effects in parallel in the FX loop of my amp, do I need to put them all after the PBC like : PBC out -> preamp -> FX send -> splitter -> wet FX -> Mini line mixer -> FX return Or can I incorporate them into the PBC loops, and if yes, do i also need a splitter...
  14. P

Set IA question

Its funny because i'm using this as the very basis in my PBC setup, to show me straight away wether there is a sound currently ON on a certain page or not, and it's like the best feature to me to be able with a single button to both access a page without changing the loop state, and when coming...
  15. P

Set IA question

I also tried with the button (page 1 corresponding the H9 device) not being momentary. The problem is that I have to turn it OFF before I can turn it ON again and being turned ON it leads me to page 7. (i think because it executes its actions only when being turned ON). It would probably work...
  16. P

Set IA question

Hi Ron, Thank you for you reply. I watched your last IA button video but my problem still remain.. This is the right file, but I might have not explained my problem clearly enough - I am sorry for my poor English. And I made a few correction in regards to the "send on preset change" and "update...
  17. P

Set IA question

Hello, When I set IA a button on another page to be ON, it works and when I go to this other page, the button is indeed ON. But now from this other page when I go to a new page - anyone - and come back, although I haven't done any action related to this button (no preset change either, just...
  18. P

Why ?

Thank you so much Ron. I hadn't realised that a SetIA function also execute the IA actions of the button thats being called.
  19. P

Why ?

Why the Set IA function on the first button left bottom row page 8 brings me back to page 7 when I switch it ON whereas the other buttons (that don't have the Set IA command) work fine ? (I use CC# 15 to bypass the H9)
Back