An essential tool for creating a parallel effects system, the Mini Line Mixer will combines up to four mono or stereo signals into a single stereo output.
The Mini Line Mixer is designed to work in a guitar rig with our audio loop switchers, but is versatile enough to be used wherever you need to combine audio signals.
- You can have your dry guitar signal bypass your effects units for optimal tone
- Run reverb, delay and other time-based effects in parallel to avoid muddying your signal
- When used in conjunction with one of our audio loop switchers, the Mini Line Mixer will allow delay and reverb effects to trail off naturally instead of cutting off as soon as an effect is bypassed
- High quality, low noise components are used throughout, and internal voltage conversion is utilized to provide maximum headroom
- Small size makes it possible to use in a rack or on a pedalboard
- Four stereo input pairs, each with Left / TRS input and Right / Mono input
- One stereo output pair, with Left / TRS and Right outputs
- Output level control that ranges from -∞ to +6dB
- Dry mute button mutes input 4
- Input impedance: 50k ohms, output impedance: 150 ohms
- Internally generated +/-15V supply allows for best performance and headroom
- Second power jack allows for daisy chaining
- Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 1.5″ / 10.2cm x 10.2cm x 3.8cm
- Weight: 10.3oz (300 g)
- Power Requirements: 9VDC, center negative @ 150mA
- 3 year limited warranty
The Mini Line Mixer can used in multiple ways. The most common use is a parallel effect system. In this kind of system, you use a splitter or switcher (like our Mini Effect Gizmo) to split the signal into multiple paths. Each path goes to a different effect, like delay and reverb. The outputs of these effects are sent to the Mini Line Mixer, along with the original (dry) guitar signal. Doing this allows you to use multiple effects without your signal getting muddy. This also allows your delays and reverbs to trail off naturally when the effects are turned off – their trails will not get cut off abruptly like they would in a traditional series effect system.
The Mini Line Mixer (MLM) is a stereo summing box that can take up to 4 mono or stereo signals and combine them into a single stereo output. The MLM is small enough that is can be used on a pedalboard or in within a rack. If you run two or more parallel signals, say a dry signal and a wet signal, you can use the MLM to sum these parallel signal paths into a single stereo signal which can be sent to your amplifier(s) or mixing console.
The Mini Line Mixer is currently out of production.