Master your MIDI rig with the most powerful and durable mid-sized MIDI controller pedal!
The MasterMind is the ideal companion to the Effect Gizmo, Rack Gizmo and Amp Gizmo. It is designed to work flawlessly with RJM products and will also control other standard MIDI equipment. With the MasterMind, you’ll have full control of your entire rig with the tap of a button!
- “Plug and play” operation with RJM Music products
- Can control any number of RJM products at the same time
- Works with all standard MIDI devices
- Can control devices on four MIDI channels at once (even more when using Continuous Controller
- Phantom power capable: the MasterMind only needs a single cable to carry
both power and data when connected to another RJM Music product (or other
phantom power capable product).
- “Instant Access Mode” allows you to control both presets and individual
loops on the RG-16 or Effect Gizmo
- “Alternate Preset Mode” doubles the number of presets you have access to
(when used with other RJM products)
- Two or more MasterMinds can be used together and synchronized. Have controllers
in different stage locations, or have one on the stage and one with a tech.
- Program Change and Continuous Controller message support (4 PC and 8 CC messages per preset, all on different MIDI channels)
- Expression pedal input, can be programmed for a different channel and controller number on each preset
- 125 presets, arranged in 25 banks of 5 presets
- A Function switch that can send Continuous Controller messages, can
activate Instant Access Mode, or can activate the "alternate preset" capability of the Amp Gizmo, Effect Gizmo, Mini Amp Gizmo, Mini Effect Gizmo, RG-16 and Switch Gizmo.
(Note: the original Amp Gizmo (with the black front panel and red Write button) is not compatible with the alternate preset feature. Only the new silver face Amp Gizmo (and Mini Amp Gizmo) supports the alternate preset feature.)
- Phantom power capability when using a 7 pin MIDI cable
- Remote In jack allows the synchronized use of multiple MasterMind controllers on stage.
- Phantom power can be chained through the Remote In jack, allowing
up to three MasterMinds to be powered by the same AC adapter
- Rugged 18 gauge steel enclosure
- Flexible power requirements: 9V-12V, AC or DC, 200mA
- Dimensions: 16"W x 6"D x 2.75"H
(40.6cm x 15.2cm x 7cm)
- Weight: 3.9lb (1.8kg)
(note: the Mac installer requires OS X 10.5 or later, and mmj must be installed prior to installing the RJM Updater. Follow the installation instructions that are found in the included mmj readme file)
This update adds the following features:
- The ability to display tuner status from the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx
- Momentary and grouped settings for IA buttons
- Special momentary setting for the Function button
- Alternate preset number display (straight preset number instead of bank/preset)
- Bug fixes for remote program change receive
(If you’ve already installed a copy of the RJM Updater program, you can download the MasterMind firmware file by itself).