Recent content by AlexMania

1. A

How do YOU use YOUR H9 with the PBC 10?

Truth is that geeking out on gear is our oxygen. The fun / nerve wracking thing is to find players who make such radically different choices, which work for them. It's nerve wracking because I can never get that sound playing their rig. I get some version of their sound. If I try their setup at...
  2. A

Definitely not as involved as you configuration wise. Inspiration is a funny thing. Stereo at home futzing around, yah. Sure thing. Out and about? Not so sure. What I do is take the Insert loop as a dry out into a Lehle P-Split, which then goes back into the PBC's wet loops. The isolated...
  3. A

Resetting Cycle buttons

Brilliant.
  4. A

Just some random thoughts that might be helpful. You can use the insert loop to split the signal (since it's buffered) and take one output of the split as your 'dry.' The second output of the split goes back to the PBC Insert 'In' and then to your modulations / reverb pedals. The output of the...
  5. A

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Thanks, Ron! That hits the spot.
  6. A

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Great update. Is the cycle reset documented? Lastly, do alternate presets allow for endless cycling or are they still reverting back to the calling preset regardless of how it's set?
  7. A

Resetting Cycle buttons

Aah, 4.6! Solved, thanks!
  8. A

Resetting Cycle buttons

Hi Communal brain, I use cycle buttons and at times would like inactive cycle buttons to reset to step 1 when I step on another cycle button. I Know Cycle buttons can reset on preset change. Can they also be reset via a system command (like turning to page X)? Thanks! Alex
  9. A

Manual Volante On/Off (Individual Preset)

This sounds solved but I have an Eventide H9 not in a loop that I control via MIDI in a similar way as GITAPIK. The H9 has an always on 'reverb' preset (16 in my case) and any IA or cycle button that selects other presets, I just set the Off PC for that comment to 16 so that if I ever invoke...
  10. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

Aah, the cleverness of context sensitive interfaces. I had Midi Forward checked, which hid the Merge options. As soon as I unchecked MIDI Forward, voila! Thanks! I'll keep you posted. I'm impressing myself (probably shouldn't) as I'll be controlling the Morningstar MC3 controller (great little...
  11. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

I don't see it on the MIDI page.
  12. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

Hmm.. I don't see that option. I presume it's not MIDI Forward.
  13. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

I have the PBC set to receive on channel 10, however it doesn't seem to respond to the incoming messages nor does it pass the messages from the external controller.
  14. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

Hi all, Trying to assemble a bidirectional MIDI cable to control the PBC from another controller. I tried this recipe, but no joy. Any ideas? Thanks!!! Alex
  15. A

Baby Powerhouse

Here is my 'will I gig in '21?' board. Tiny stages, low volume, schlepping too much gear, middling pay... Does not get better than that? This is my working man's board, which means I have to know what each button does without memorizing. I have to be able to invoke the seldom used sounds with...
Back