Recent content by Alvi

1. A

Momentary switching for on/off, channels and variables in effects blocks on AxeFx3

Hello touch33. Thanks for the recommendation. I have tried to find this video in Cooper Carters youtube channel, but i couodnt find it. Do you have the name of the video, or could you post a link please. Thanks
  2. A

Momentary switching for on/off, channels and variables in effects blocks on AxeFx3

Greetings Friends, So I have three issues I would like to tackle in this discussion: 1. I am trying to create three momentary IA buttons in my GT10. I require all three of them to turn the Synth Block of my AxeFx3 'on' when pressed, and 'off' when depressed. This seemed easy enough at first...
  3. A

Mission SP-1 for RJM - Indicator LED

That all makes good sense. Thanks again
  4. A

I Cant believe I didn't try that first. Such a simple thing!! I guess I figured since the pedal doesn't have a screen, tgat i wouldn't consider any of those setting. Thanks
  5. A

Greetings friends, So I am using a GT10 to control my AxeFx-III, and I think it's great. I have decided to invest in a few of the Mission SP1s (specifically the RJM model). Setting them up has been easy, both the expression and switch functions are working as intended. Only thing is that the...
  6. A

Master Amp Selector switch

Ok - finally I got it! For anyone else who might want to set this up the same way I have - the following needs to happen: On the Devices page, make sure the following is ticked: 1. Send PCs 2. Send PCs on Preset Change 3. Poll State On the relevant Button Page: 1. Make sure Send on Preset...
  7. A

Hi, Happy new year - sorry for the delayin coming back to you. Correct, I want the Axe Fx to place the output to whatever the setting is on the GT, but all other parameters to come from the AXE FX. I tried what you suggested in your previous recomendation (on 28.12.2022), but I found this does...
  8. A

Also, the display for this switch toggles just fine when I hit the button, but given that it is currently taking settings from the Axe fx, its state is not changing realtive to the preset. It just stays where I have left it. I really hope this is clear - Thanks for your help
  9. A

Thanks for coming back to me. So I have attached an image of the way I have programmed this button. Hopefully this will make it clearer. I want this switch to toggle between out 1&3 reagrdless of the state of the preset (ie, the switch on the GT10 tells the axe fx what the output is regardless...
  10. A

Greetings friends, I am wanting to setup a single switch on my MMGT10 that allows me to toggle between output 1 (FRFR) and Output 3 (Aplifier) on my AxeFXIII. I have done this - easy enough. However, I want to know how to make this switch 'the master' - by this I mean, instead of the GT taking...
  11. A

Poll State not working with AxeFXIII

Hi, apologies for wasting your time. I got it to work. I did one of those funny things when I changed another midi setting and all of a sudden the poll state started working. I don't know how exactly, but the main thing is it works! Nonetheless, thanks for coming back to me.
  12. A

Poll State not working with AxeFXIII

Hello, Im having an issue with the GT10 and Axe FXIII. I simply cannot get Poll STate to work. I have checked all of my settings from other threads and it seems I cannot get the GT to change its state when working directly off the AxeFXIII. Consequently, when I first switch all of my gear on...
  13. A

New GT10 Layout - a few problems...

HI Neill00. Thanks for trying to help me out. So just to clarify: 1. The biggest problem I have is not having the scene names automatically downloading to the individual IA buttons that I have controling scenes. 2. When moving from one preset to another, I don't want the sound to change until I...
  14. A

Hello friends. Sorry for the delay in my response. I like the idea of the scene menu button, and yes having a scene menu button will show all of the individual scene names. The only problem I have with this application is that once I have selected the scene I want, the menu disappears and then I...
  15. A

Hello all, I'm hoping to get some help with the following. I’m running the MMGT10, and I have some problems to overcome before using it as my main controller. Programmed with an AxeFX III, I use page one as a preset selector, page 2 as a Scene selector (via IA) buttons, and page 16 (‘local...
Back