Recent content by kcona76

1. K

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

+1 here also. Always blown away by what you make possible for us!
  2. K

Tap Tempo at the Song level

looking forward to this update Ron. Going to be a huge deal for a lot of us worship guys on the click tracks.
  3. K

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

How about a couple analog tap outputs that are run by the internal mastermind's midi clock. I could free up a spot on my board currently occupied by another device accomplishing that operation for me.
  4. K

Disaster Area Smart Clock as Midi Clock slave to PBC

Trying to control a DA smart clock with the PBC. I'm wanting it to read my PBC tempo, then convert that to analog clicks to send out to my analog trem and delay. Issue is that the smart clock needs some sort of "midi start" message from the PBC to disable its own internal clock and send the...
  5. K

Issue with PBC set to Midi "Master" with Big sky

I was just researching this for my own personal needs also. I read that if you update to the latest firmware of your big sky, strymon has addressed this issue. After update, turn the MIDICL global parameter to off and it should solve the issue. I don't have my cable to update the firmware...
  6. K

Mastermind PCB Editor Suggestions

Would be great to be able to assign tempo based on song and not by preset. Additionally it would be helpful to be able to send midi messages to my devices by song also. Typically you will be playing a song all in the same bpm and don't want to have to modify every presets tempo. This becomes...
  7. K

Audio Tap Tempo

Ahhhh. I get it. Thanks for explaining.
  8. K

Audio Tap Tempo

Kevin, am I understanding correctly that you not only have a midi clock set up for your whole board controlled by the pbc, but also have that midi clock firing out an analog tap tempo signal based on your clock setting? I was going to accomplish that with a disaster area smart clock. If I...
Back