Recent content by MAXIMUM

1. MAXIMUM

Using volume pedal with Effects Gizmo

Did you get the Prostage set up yet? I've have had one for a while...but only this past weekend took the time to set it up. It was a little easier that I thought it would be...at least after I figured out that the software drivers needed updating for Windows 10. But after I finished...
  2. MAXIMUM

MMGT Presets not triggering IA's properly...

I'm committed to work out everything that is not working within my GT/EG/EG/AG system...so here is my next issue that I'm trying to understand. I am using two amps...a Fender Machete and a Mesa Boogie mark V-25...which run in stereo with the selection of one of the two amp preamp stages and...
  3. MAXIMUM

MMGT with TimeLine glitch...can you see why?

So I tried the Device +/- command...and it works fine...but just adjusts the presets one at a time instead of one bank of two at a time. For now I going to just keep the B/Tap double cc...seems to work fine. And I was able to setup up the program changes for direct access to specific presets...
  4. MAXIMUM

Thanks Ron. I did understand about the GT Bank function...but I did not realize that I could use the Device PC +/- function. I should be an expert by now...but there is a lot to learn...and very little time to play.
  5. MAXIMUM

Sweet on both points!!! Can't believe I didn't notice the CC#81 for the Tap Switch...that makes so much sense. Now, since I'm on a roll...what about setting up IA's for direct access to individual patches. If I am reading the manual correctly it should look something like.... Timeline/CC...
  6. MAXIMUM

Well, the BigSky was working fine...so I compared the settings. The BigSky had the A/B/C IA buttons set to momentary. I changed the TimeLine and it switches correctly now. The only issue with momentary mode is that I don't see the IA switch lite to know what preset I am currently on. The...
  7. MAXIMUM

I have been working through many issues with my complex MMGT-16 with 2 Effect Gizmos, 1 Amp Gizmo in my 28 pedal home setup. Some of the problems were found to be cable issues that I was able to fix. I now have almost all my IA's setup for the audio portions of the setup...and all works as...
  8. MAXIMUM

Effects/Rack Gizmo Wiring Diagram Question

Ahhhhhh. Even though I was sending the signal to both amps...I wasn't thinking about it being stereo at the that point. I was thinking that it was officially stereo at the point I insert the mono-stereo converter cable. So maybe I need to look at a different way to run the signal such that...
  9. MAXIMUM

Sounds like the way it should work, however I was having issues with my stereo effects when I did that. I will do more experimenting this weekend to see if I can sort out the issue. Thanks.
  10. MAXIMUM

I got too busy and had to put my master pedal switching project down for a few months...and just this week I was working on it again. I am doing a little troubleshooting...but I am getting close. The general concept is that I have 2 Effects Gizmos followed by a Rack Gizmo...running up to 20...
  11. MAXIMUM

Full Stereo Rack Gizmo question.

Well...it took me about 18 hours to wire up about 25 devices and three Wall Rackz...including audio cables, power cables, and midi cables. All custom length cables. It looks beautiful...front and back! It is wired almost exactly to the diagram above...however...the bad news is...no sound...
  12. MAXIMUM

Thanks. I have the rest of the cable on order to finish this project. Maybe I will try to get it up and running next weekend.
  13. MAXIMUM

OK...Ron...here is my fairly complex wiring Diagram. Basically I have the 1st buffer coming in after the Wah and Fuzz pedals...then up to 14 mono pedals before the effects loop. Then I can choose between two guitar preamp stages...then back for a couple more mono pedals in the effects...
  14. MAXIMUM

What about the input 1-4 connection? Stereo or mono? I think I will be good to run the rig with mono effects through the EG 1 and 2...then go Stereo throughout the entire RG...that should work. I'm working on my connection diagram for this beast this weekend...hopefully I can post it on Monday.
  15. MAXIMUM

I have a full stereo Rack Gizmo. Are the inputs (front panel, input 1-4) and the buffer also full stereo connectivity? Or do I need to first come in as a mini signal? And a side question...when running 2 EG's and 1 RG...should the Buffer be used on each device...or just on the first on after...
Back