Search results

1. T

Trouble with adding actions to a tap tempo button

My MMGT is set up as a master for MIDI clock and I have a global tap tempo button to set tempo. In previous firmware (pre-3.0) I was sure that I could also have additional actions for that button (e.g. toggling a GCX loop to send remote tap to a DMM TT). Now, however, it seems that I can only...
  2. T

Modified TRS Cable to use an EHX 8-Step with MMGT

I got an EHX 8-Step Program Analog sequencer to use as an expression input into the MMGT to send sequencers to my whammy and mobius. In order to make the 8-Step work the TRS cable connecting it to the MMGT has to be modified as shown here. Cut the TRS cable. Strip the ends to expose the...
  3. T

Program + / - buttons from preset editing as IAs?

Ron, it is possible or feasible to make the program + and - buttons from the preset editing page available as IAs? Would be handy for auditioning different sounds very quickly. I've got 6 different devices where scrolling through presets would be very handy. Only my H9 has native preset...
  4. T

Macros on a loop

Thinking out loud here. Any possibility of enabling macros to run on a loop? Ability to insert pauses etc to create a rhythm. Imagining writing a sequence to send a string of PCs in a pattern to a whammy pedal rather than using an external sequencer to do it. a la...
  5. T

MMGT as MIDI clock master / Strymon BigSky

Right now, I'm sending tap tempo to a Timeline, Timefactor, M5 and G-Major 2 via CC messages programmed into the tap tempo button. I also have a BigSky in the rig and don't send tap to it for obvious reasons. Tap input to the BigSky sets reverb predelay time which I don't need/want. I'd like...
  6. T

Feature Request - No page change on preset

Hello, I have a small request for the next release... Within the editing of a preset, can you make having no page change an option? Right now you have to select a page for each preset but with the way I have some things set up (mostly auxiliary switches for Eventide pedals and looping...
  7. T

Tuner Display from G-Major (not sure what I'm missing)

I'm trying to configure the tuner from the G-Major to display on the GT. I have "Send Tuner" on the G-Major ON. I have the IA on the GT set up to mute the G-Major's output and turn on the tuner display on the GT and that all works. MIDI cable from the MIDI out on the G-Major to the Remote In...
  8. T

Guitar/Acoustic/Bass Rack and Mastermind GT

I've spent the last few months migrating from a rather convoluted pedalboard to this little 10U rack that was designed for electric, acoustic and bass guitar in both direct recording and live. The goal was to create something as flexible and efficient as possible, that I could still carry...
  9. T

Redundant PC messages between presets

I've discovered that the GT seems to lack the one key feature of the Ground Control Pro I was using, unless I'm missing it... With the GCP, when switching between two presets that contain the same PC message to a device, this message is filtered off and not sent to the device. In the case of a...
  10. T

Long Press to edit a Preset or IA & Grouping

Got my GT tonight. :shock: So far everything is working as hoped except for the 250K VP Jrs I was using with my old controller aren't behaving properly as far as sweep is concerned. Working on that one. Edit: Solved that one. Polarity is reversed from my last controller. All good now...
Back