Search results

1. K

custom midi messages?

hi Ron, is it possible for the MMGT to transmit custom midi messages? i need to be able to send a bank message followed by a preset message to control a TC Electronics Voice Live Touch. thanks, Kurt
  2. K

Tuner clibration

Hi Ron, I am setting up the PCB, another great product! I need to be able to calibrate my tuners to different Hz, often (particularly in Europe) the Pianos are tunes to 442Hz. can you please add this function? thanks! Kurt also having trouble setting loops7-10 to parallel or series. both on...
  3. K

PBC

I can't post in the PBC forum. i was wondering if there are any pictures of the PBC, and if its switches are silent?
  4. K

device settings: send PCs?

when i select send PCs what does that mean? does it mean that the MMGT can send PCs to the device or that the device can send PCs to the MMGT?
  5. K

Kemper bidirectionality?

Hi Ron, Do we have Kemper bidirectionality? Thanks, Kurt
  6. K

SWAP PAGE?

Good Morning, Is there a Swap Page function? I want to swap page one to page four... thanks! Kurt
  7. K

a small suggestion

i find im always trying to press the Enter button to click done and exit an editor window, but instead i have to select the done button with the mouse. it would speed up workflow a little to have the enter button work in the editor. Just a little thing. the big feature i would like to see is...
  8. K

add action button not working after two actions

Hi, I cannot add a third action using the hardware add action button. also related: if i use the editor to add three actions and then i navigate to the action page on the hardware i cannot select the third action. I would be interested to know if this is a software glitch or if it is an anomaly...
  9. K

automatic page switch when preset button pressed

Hi Ron and everyone, I want to disable the automatic Page switch whenever i press the preset button. I put preset + and - buttons as globals on my three pages, but when i am on page three and hit the preset + or - button, it switches me back to page one automatically. I want to stay on the...
  10. K

short review

I have been using my Mastermind GT for a week now on tour in Canada at jazz festivals in Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa, Saskatoon, Rochester (NY) and Montreal. I am using it to control the Axe-Fx 2 (FX only), a T.C. helicon voice live rack, a Sound Sculpture Switchblade, and an EHX hog 2. I am...
  11. K

short review

I have been using my Mastermind GT for a week now on tour in Canada at jazz festivals in Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa, Saskatoon, Rochester (NY) and Montreal. I am using it to control the Axe-Fx 2 (FX only), a T.C. helicon voice live rack, a Sound Sculpture Switchblade, and an EHX hog 2. I am...
  12. K

x/y switching with axe-fx

Anyone know how this works? do you need two AI switched for this? one to turn the effect on/off and the other to select x/y? thanks, k
  13. K

please help a new user- "timeout while waiting for response"

i also tried connecting the two devices in every combination: GT out- AXE in, AXE out to GT in, GT-AXE both in and out, with several different cables. no joy... thx, k
  14. K

midi merge?

hey y'all, Is it possible to use another midi controller plugged into the "remote in" jack and merge the midi info coming from that controller with the output from the Mastermind? Im using an axe-fx and i need another controller with knobs to tweak effect parameters in real time in addition to...
  15. K

a little confused

Hi, I have been programming using the editor in anticipation of the arrival of my new mastermind GT. very psyched for this thing. question: it seems like you must use only one global button layout regardless of preset. I Imagined that I could have different presets that tailored the button...
Back