Search results

1. T

PBC6X and JVM

Just picked up a Marshall JVM and am struggling to figure out how to program channel changes via the PBC6X. The JVM manual is less than helpful and doesn’t give the numbers. Any suggestions?
  2. T

PBC6X Noise Floor

Hello - I believe I have a ground loop noise problem. I’m running in 4CM and when I leave the board plugged into the amp’s loop and plug straight into the amp I get noticeably less noise. It’s a buzzing type sound. I killed power to all pedals and I have the same problem. I noticed there’s no...
  3. T

PBC6X insert loop buffer off/on?

Hello - Is there a way to turn off/on the buffer in the insert loop of the PBC6X? Thank you
  4. T

Insert loop on off?

Hi All, I’m new to switchers and RJM equipment and just picked up a used PBC6X and need some help. I performed a system reset to wipe the previous owner’s settings off and updated the firmware to 491. When wired up 4CM as shown in the manual and in loop mode it bypass the front of my amp and...
  5. T

Split mono loop control

Hello all - I’m new to switchers and am looking at purchasing a PBC 6x. I would really prefer 9 loops and the ability to move between a “preset” mode and “stomp box” mode much like is available on the AxeFX. I recently discovered that the 6x can accommodate additional loops via TRS cables. Is...
Back