Search results

1. jluparello

PBC midi clock and Strymon Volante

Hi all! I'm building/programming a board for a friend. I currently have a page of buttons set up to work like a traditional pedal board, each button activating a specific loop as well as a tap tempo button. At first I couldn't get the Volante to recognize the midi clock let alone simple PCs...
  2. jluparello

Macro Actions

Is it possible to add multiple actions to a macro? It doesn't seem to matter how I build it, only the first action runs and the second gets ignored. I've tried reversing the order thinking it was an order of operations thing. I've added a system/step. I removed the system/step. Everything I try...
  3. jluparello

Best way to diagnose midi messages??

I am using the PBC10 to control my pedals. 3 of my pedals can receive midi messages to change settings, presets, etc... one of the 3 pedals behaves inconsistently, at best - most of the time it's just unresponsive. I reached out to the pedal manufacturer and they're trying to say the PBC isn't...
  4. jluparello

Momentary Preset?

Okay. Apologies for a question that I could otherwise figure out for myself but my gear is in our rehearsal space and I won't be able to get to it until this weekend. But I had a thought and didn't want to lose the steam without my gear. Generally speaking, is it possible to create a momentary...
  5. jluparello

IA Cycle for Setlists

Okay. So I'm trying to get fancy! I've created a page as my Control Center. This has all of buttons I would need/want on startup at rehearsal or a gig. For the heck of it I created a startup macro to load this page when the PBC powers up! From here I can quickly jump to my loops page or presets...
  6. jluparello

Feature Request: Bypass In/Out

I recognize this might be a fringe use case but throwing it out there! For most gigs I run 4C for the fx loop of my Vox AC30. If by chance we're booked for a short opening set or even a smaller stage where space is extremely limited, I'll bring my 1x10 Supro that only has one input. Rather than...
  7. jluparello

song banks and maybe a bug?!

okay. so i'm only a month into my journey with my PBC. i've got my first gig of the year with it next week. there were a few things i attempted at our last rehearsal that caused some unexpected behavior from the PBC. I have my presets for the songs and our songs into a setlist. i am trying to...
  8. jluparello

Tap Tempo, Song Tempo or TC troubles

Okay. So maybe I'm trying to do too much here but it's just not working the way I would expect. I'm trying to use two methods to set the tempo in my TC Electronics Flashback X4 which, although limited, does accept midi clock. First, I have tempos set for each Song, midi clock enabled and Ignore...
  9. jluparello

Updated PBC powered board!

I've used most of the same pedals and setup for close to 10 years. I might swap a pedal in/out every once in a while to try something new but I had my tone dialed in and didn't have much need for change. I used a Road Rage 8 loop switcher. This did nothing more than bring all of my stomp buttons...
  10. jluparello

New to PBC - NEED HELP!!!

So my PBC 10 arrived just before the holidays. After I placed my order I went right to work in the Mastermind Editor so once everything was setup I could load my settings and go. I got everything hooked up last night and messed around with a few presets but mostly with the individual loops just...
Back