Search results

1. M

GT 22 died - and was revived

My GT22 no longer powers up. I checked the power supply and that's working fine. I haven't used it outdoors for over 4 years so it hasn't seen any abuse. Anyone had this happen before? I submitted a support ticket.
  2. M

[FIXED] Bug? - Scene names not shown correctly

AxeFxIII FW 17.01b5 GT22 FW 4.6.3 Programmed with 8 scene buttons. At first, on the GT22, no scene names where displayed. In the editor, I added the sce names in the Scenes tab. This is how it's displayed on the GT22:
  3. M

AxeFx III Mk I - poll state only working in Scene 1

Poll State is on. When switching to any scene but scene 1, poll state doesn't work anymore.
  4. M

Setting Tempo per song

I've tried everything but I just can't figure this out. I got the tempo button flashing with the AxeFx. But when I select a song, I can't get the AxeFx to change the tempo to what's programmed for the song. The funny thing is: - when turning Midi Clock Off, the tempo button is blinking - When I...
  5. M

AF3 - Scenes not properly saved on GT22

This is what I send to the GT22: This is what is returned: But on the GT22: 1: Scene 1 2: Scene 2 3: Scene 3 4: Scene 4 5: ritBrown 6: tomica 7: 0W 6CA7 8: 00W Jumped It(s like they shifted 4 places and all are missing the first character. Another thing is, I downloaded names and presets...
  6. M

GT22 won't switch to preset 002

My GT22 has been wonky for a very long time - I often have to power cycle it to get it to function properly again. But now something new's come up. When I select preset #002 on the AxeFx III or in AxeEdit, the GT22 won't follow. I can select any preset except #002. I can select preset #002 on...
  7. M

GT22 acts funny when USB is plugged in

Now it jumps 127 preset further when selecting a reset. I have to unplug the USB-cable and power cycle it to get it to work normally again. This and the other problems I'm having when the USB-cable is plugged in is driving me nuts.
  8. M

Can't change scenes when scene in preset is set to other than none

This just started happening. I wanted to change a scene on AxeEdit and it kept jumping back to scene 1. Same if I tried on the AxeFx and on the GT. Then I noticed this happened on presets with anything else but "none" in the preset. But not on all. Preset "4 also had scene 1 selected and that...
  9. M

GT-22 whiped - back to factory settings

Could this be a problem with a battery? This happened twice. The first time even when connected.
  10. M

Bug - GT22 requires restart to function properly

I previously posted this on the Ax-Fx forum because I thought it was a problem with the AF3. I have a button to simultaneously switch channels in two amp blocks. At one point, only one amp would switch channels. I then programmed separate buttons for both amp blocks and that worked. Only when...
  11. M

AxeFx: block turns on by itself when using Wah

I'm using External 2 to control the wah and External 4 tot control the Formant. Both use auto engage. When using the wah, sometimes the formant is switched on. When looking in AxeEdit, I see the value of the External 4 gone to maximum and so switching on the formant. To be clear: I use a button...
  12. M

Scenes are flipping

When switching scenes, I see it flipping back and forth on the AxeFx III I sometimes have to stomp several times on the same button to switch scenes
  13. M

Wish: Variables

Variables are a great way to store much used values. Volume comes to mind. for example: I use a minimum and maximum volume setting. But it's used in pedals, buttons and macros. Now if I could store this value in a variable, I would only have to change that instead of all tho others.
  14. M

SOLVED - Tempo woes

I've tried just about every combination but I can't seem to send song tempo's. Then there's the tap setting. The tap tempo button (with tuner as a hold function) only flashes when Midi Clock is set to Off. In all other settings it doesn't flash.
  15. M

Alternate name for a scene

Apparently, when the first action of a button is to select a scene, the button's name is that of the scene. I sometimes use a scene as a starting point and add other commands to set channels or parameters. I like to give this button another name than that of the scene. The way to do this...
  16. M

error 2

While transferring a setup to the GT-22, I got an error : "Error 2". i had to restart the GT and the editor.
  17. M

Wish: font size

For the preset display: Select font size or automatic resize to fit the screen
  18. M

unable to make 2 presets with same preset number on AxeFx III

I make basic presets with all of the IA blocks for general use. The bottom row is for the preset selection. If I want to make a preset for a song with the same preset number as one of the previous, the GT jumps back to the first one. For example: I have 18 general presest from 000 - 017 on the...
  19. M

Previous page not working

GT 4.1b1 When using previous page, it goes to the page menu. Same when you enter a page number. It always goes to the page menu
  20. M

Wish: Song actions - similar to Preset actions

If one preset per song isn't possible perhaps this then. Sometimes you'll want to use the same preset for different songs but you'll want to send some song specific commands. You can send tempo but perhaps you'd want to send some other CC's. I used to do this with the Gordius for Harmonizer...
Back