Search results

1. L

Expression pedals in IA

I have three devices that I want to control with a single expression pedal and I would normally want to control a single device at a time. I have entered the devices on the globals page as ExpPdl 1 to 3 and so far I can only get whichever device I put as ExpPdl1 to respond. I know that you can...
  2. L

Specific Q about IA button groups and LEDs

I have a page dedicated to IA sounds, including a group of four buttons for overdrive sounds. All buttons may not be off. Two of those buttons work the following way: button 1: audio loop A button 2: audio loop A + function switch on When button 2 is turned off, both the audio loop and...
  3. L

Alternate routing and buffers ... question.

I am thinking about routing loops 5-6 as my first loop block before loops 1-4 because it would be more useful to me to have the first insert point after two loops, not four. Where would the first buffer end up being? I assume it would still be before loop 1 (so right after my new insert point)...
  4. L

Any shortcut for having a specific loop active at all times?

I want to place an Eventide H9 in parallel in Loop 9 and a Strymon Timeline in series in Loop 10. I don't want to lose the "trails" for the Timeline (and don't want to set it up in parallel) so I'd have to have Loop 10 on all the time. Is there any shortcut to doing it instead of turning it on...
  5. L

Control change (CC)?

Hi, I have been reading the preliminary manual and can't find reference to how control changes work other than on the expression pedal section. Can you send CC messages per preset? The idea would be to be able to turn Strymon pedals on and off without having them in one of the loops. I'm sure...
Back