Search results

1. M

Transitioning to Mainstage 3 and BIAS System

Hi All, I have conducted a search before posting this, but the only relevant responses involved MainStage from 2016. So here is the situation. I current use a GT22 with a rack based switching system for analogue pedals and my Mesa V head. The signal chain is Guitar->tuner->Mission active...
  2. M

The Conversion is Complete

I started this journey using a floor based multi-effects processor that ended up being discontinued a year after I bought it (thanks, Digitech). I play in an instrumental math rock/prog group, the occasional cover band that does charity shows, and a couple of worship bands. After doing some...
  3. M

Beating the Buzzer

So I am finally putting together all of the equipment that I have been amassing for the past year and have come across a slight problem. I have a Mesa mark five going into a rack gizmo which feeds into effects gizmo, all of which is controlled by a mastermind GT 22. The rack and effects gizmos...
  4. M

Beating the Buzzer on a Mark V

So I am finally putting together all of the equipment that I have been amassing for the past year and have come across a slight problem. I have a Mesa mark five going into a rack gizmo which feeds into effects gizmo, all of which is controlled by a mastermind GT 22. The rack and effects gizmos...
Back