Search results

1. Kamil Rustam

creating a button that would switch from stereo to mono

Hello, I have a PBC 6x and I would like to create a button on one of the pages that would flip the state of my master out from stereo to mono and vice versa... ( I sometimes use 1 amp and sometimes 2 ... sing the editor's manual is from before the PBC6x there is no mention of the stereo to mono...
  2. Kamil Rustam

Sending a CC Message on each preset problems

Hello, I have a delay set up in my H9 and I control the overall delay level by sending CC#7 from my expression pedal. that works great but here is a thing that I can't make work: I want some preset to start with no delay at all so I created a "Preset Action" that sends a "momentary CC #7 on:0"...
  3. Kamil Rustam

Tempo led on external footswitch

I have one of switches on my external dual footswitch set to tap tempo and flashing the tempo It only displays the tempo in 2 cases: 1-the preset has a set tempo 2-I tap the tempo If I select a preset that has no tempo programmed ( it will keep the tempo of whatever preset you are coming...
  4. Kamil Rustam

[DONE] Global Tempo

It would be nice to be able to set a global tempo that would stay for each preset as long as you don't have a set tempo programmed in the preset
  5. Kamil Rustam

Dry Button not working

So I have been programming all sorts of setting on my PBC and I noticed that the Dry/wet switch would not work ... after trying all kinds of settings to try to make it work I decided to reload a setting I had from a few months ago (That I know worked then ) so when I load that one into the PC...
  6. Kamil Rustam

[DONE] Ext button programmed LED state

This might be more of a bug ... but still I "wish" it would work as it is supposed to :-) Make the two button external switch led respond to the color settings... (at least, Black, non-black) Sorry for giving you more work :-) I love the PBC Mastermind ... best piece of gear I own !
  7. Kamil Rustam

Small issues with Two Button External Switch

Hello, so here are the issues (Hopefully you have a solution..): 1- I programmed one of the ext buttons to send midi tap to my Strymon Mobius and that works fine but I would like, when I select that preset, to have the LED always on (To remind me it is an active button for that preset )...
  8. Kamil Rustam

Name the Fx in each loop in Audio tab of the PBC Editor

It would be great if we could see the name of each FX assigned to the Loops in Audio Tabs ... I keep having to check which FX I have in parallel or series in Loop 7 (For example) , Thanks
  9. Kamil Rustam

Problem with midi Tap speed or rotary fx in Mobius with PBC

I have a big guitar pedalboard that is used with the PBC Mastermind controller ( I have a timeline, Mobius, H9 etc..that are all chained in a midi setup controlled by the PBC Mastermind) -I use the PBC as a master midi clock with all the midi pedals for most of my presets but I disable master...
Back