Search results

1. E

Help: How do I get the PBC/6X to work with my Amp Effects Loop?

Righty, Im having a few issues. How do I get the PBC/6X to work with my amp effects loop? Heres how im running my pedal board: Input - Xotic SP Compressor - EHX Mini Pog - EHX Mainframe PBC/6X Loop 1: JRockett Hooligan Loop 2: JRockett Archer/J Rockett Ikon Loop 3: MXR Deep Chorus Dunlop Wylde...
  2. E

My Finished Pedalboard Build & Rig

Well, after selling my old rack build, and getting things organised in my life after my mother passed away, and a changing music taste as Im now Country as well as Rock & Metal. Its built with flexibility in mind, so I can do Metal then switch a OD, Fuzz or Distortion box and keep things pretty...
  3. E

My Rack Build Thread

Hey, i no longer have this rack, Ive completely overhauled it in the past 6 months. I used Velcro on the bottom of the pedals to stop them moving about. Now rock a PBC and a rather large pedalboard with a Mesa Mark V 25 or a Peavey 6505MH. This is my rig now: My interim pedalboard i...
  4. E

Stupid Mastermind GT/16 Power question.

Can i power the Mastermind GT/16 from a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power AC using two of the 9V power outputs? The manual says 12V DC @ 1000mA, will 9V AC @ 1200MA or 1800mA be enough. I want to have 5 floor pedals as well, a EHX Pitchfork (30mA), EHX Micro Pog (25mA), Dunlop Zakk Wah (900uA), Boss...
  5. E

Suggestions here!

A MIDI audio control box that your input can come in and then be able to be put to A or B for me. Basically i need to have a box that i can use the preamp effects and preamp of my amp on onside, side A. But be able to switch to a pre-amp that just goes directly to my FX loop for amplification...
  6. E

Is This Possible With The EG???

Thanks. Final question, I will still be able to use the effects im using in loops 5-8 like Chorus/Tremolo/Delay on both the Recto and Bogner?
  7. E

Is This Possible With The EG???

Is it posible to have the Effects Gizmo select where the audio goes to in terms of direct to the front of the amp pedal train or to a pedal that is being used in the loop as a pre amp so in effect you have two potential amps? Im thinking about changing my amp to a Mesa Recto 25w and having a...
  8. E

My Rack Build Thread

Finished:
  9. E

Help Needed

Final report. Bad cable. And thanks to my trusty Behringrer cable tester (only £20) i now have it fixed, hopefully, all i have to do is the power up now and get my self riffing again!
  10. E

Help Needed

Now on to it! Once again, thank you for being such a kick ass company helping us who know eff all to have killer rigs of our dreams!
  11. E

Help Needed

Front end of the amp now not lining up/not working, ive got the loop and the channel switching down and working now. Is this right? Im coming from the in patch into the input for loop 1 thru 4, then come out from loop 1 thru 4 into the out to my wah and volume pedal and then back into the CS...
  12. E

Help Needed

One last question, if im using 1 thru 4 for the pre amp, 5 thru 8 for the FX loop and 10 thru 12 for Amp functions, and leaving number 9 free for a FX Processor at a later date, do i use the CS out beside loop 8 to get the sound from the Effects Gizmo to my amps Input at the front end, or do i...
  13. E

Help Needed

Sorry for the long reply time, the project has somewhat been on back burner with a home being turned into a building site and me working all the days i can. But in that time, i have been thinking about it little by little. I now have streamlined the whole thing with a single amp and single FX...
  14. E

My Rack Build Thread

Been on the back burner for a while, but finally got into doing something with my rack today, cleaning up the cables and also installing the ties mounts and securing the cables to them. Also did a switcheroo on the FX quick set up patch bay, moving it from the front to the back where a FX Loop...
  15. E

Help Needed

Im trying to get all my pedals up and running on my Effect Gizmo, and am just not getting anything at the moment. Im wanting 9 pedals with channel switching on my Mesa F-30. I want to have 4 pedals in my effects loop as well. Input from Boss NS-2 to Buffer In Loop 1: MXR Custom Comp Loop 2...
  16. E

Mesa F-30 Channel Switching and Effect Gizmo

Making the cable sturdy enough is pretty easy enough for me, i am a pretty nitpicky bastard with a bit of OCD in me, i like to keep things clean and perfect. I am really really clean in what i do and how i do it for making cables. I powered up my rack tonight as i got my Ground Control today...
  17. E

Thanks, Looks like a day in the workshop tomorrow or Saturday for me then.
  18. E

Is it posible to take this diagram and make it do the channel switching via banks 9 thru 12 of my Effect Gizmo??? However id be wanting to make the stereo inserts mono ones and do something that way, is that posible?
  19. E

My Rack Build Thread

A little update: Thanks to Toneworld Guitars in Manchester for a speedy delivery die to a Jubilee Holiday that would have seen it delivered next Wednesday at the earliest otherwise.
  20. E

My Rack Build Thread

This past weekends update: I got my MXR/CAE MC403 Power System and a Cakewalk 2 in 2 out USB MIDI interface for my rack and started work on the patch bay for it as well. Pics: Patch Bay Fabrication: I know i posibly have gone OTT on the solder, but id much rather have slightly...
Back