Search results

1. GregBouchard

H9 Expression Pedal CC

I feel like a bit of a Dufus. I had to reset my H9s a while backend I just noticed that I'm no longer able to control them with my Mission RJM pedal. I have the CC set to 17 in the Expression Pedal Settings, but I'm not finding the Expression Pedal MIDI Mapped in my H9 Control app. I'm sure the...
  2. GregBouchard

H9 Active/Bypass Toggle

I recently reset my H9, and ever since I need to press my button on my PBC twice before it toggles between Active and Bypass. This is both annoying and screws up the coordination with my button's on/off colour. I'm figuring that I inadvertently screwed up a setting, any ideas?
  3. GregBouchard

Mission RJM-1 Toe Switch

How would one program the toe switch on the Mission RJM-1? Like if I wanted it to control a preset on a strymon pedal on and off?
  4. GregBouchard

Source Audio EQ2 command support.

Just bought a Source Audio EQ2. I would appreciate command support.
  5. GregBouchard

Mission SP1 RJM toe switch

Where in the editor do I program the function of the expression pedal’s toe switch? I have the pedal’s output1-TRS- expression pedal and the output2-TRS- Ext Switch (Not Ext sw 1/2 or Ext 3/4). I’m wanting it to be a copy of my Mobius by-pass which I have on my PBC-10.
  6. GregBouchard

My Xmas present to myself

Every couple of years you have to start over. I found my pedal train board was messy, so for Xmas I bought myself a Friedman Tour Pro board and bridge and a pantload of connectors from BTPA. I'm very pleased with the result.
  7. GregBouchard

PBC 10 Expression Pedal issue

After a recent pedalboard build, I’m unable to achieve full expression pedal values on my PBC, specifically in the toe down position I only get about 39% of full value. It affects both my H9s and my Mobius and shows only partial travel on the PBC LCD Screen. I've calibrated the Expression Pedal...
  8. GregBouchard

Local Pages

Hi Ron, I'm trying out the local page feature as discussed on Zoom the other day. I modify the preset as I understood, but when I transfer the changes to the PBC 10, the button lights go black and have no functionality. I assume I've missed something. I'm including my settings. Preset 18 is...
  9. GregBouchard

MIDI command attached to song

I would like to be able to attach a midi command to each song in my song list specifically to select a preset on my HX Stomp as I toggle through songs in my set lists.
  10. GregBouchard

Attach an action to a "Song"

Further to my posts, I would like to be able to attach an action to a song while in setlist mode so that I can select a preset (Or a scene in AXE Effects) and work with it as a constant in that song while manipulating other loops, select/ deselect blocks or snapshots etc without changing the...
  11. GregBouchard

PC change attached to Song

I’m planning to purchase an HX Stomp in the near future and would like to make use of its “Snapshot” feature. To do so, in setlist mode, I’d like to be able to have the PBC select a preset on the Stomp with song selection then remain in that preset until a new song is selected while still being...
  12. GregBouchard

Footswitch button has come loose

One of my footswitch buttons has come loose. Is there a procedure or tips for the removal of the top cover? I’m pretty sure the bottom nut has come loose and fallen off. I’ll start labelling my cables as I await a response...
  13. GregBouchard

Line6 HX Stomp support

I'm thinking of adding a Line6 HX Stomp in the next little while, it would be nice to have device support for it, unless the Helix is reasonably similar.
  14. GregBouchard

Mastermind Editor V4.X Manual

I used to be able to create and download a PDF file for the editor from the Wiki. Now, once I select V4.X, the option is no longer available. Is there a way to get a PDF copy so that I can carry it with me on my iPad?
  15. GregBouchard

My "Finished" Pedalboard

My "Finished" Pedalboard... The signal flow is; Ernie Ball VPJr --> Tuner Split to TC Electronic PolyTune Mini --> Dunlop AIC Wah --> Source Audio Programable EQ --> RJM Mastermind PBC --> Loop 1 - Empty (For Future Looper) Loop 2 - Strymon Mobius (Pre) Loop 3 - Suhr Koji Compressor Loop 4 -...
  16. GregBouchard

Facebook Videos

Would it be possible to upload your FaceBook question & answer videos to your video section?
  17. GregBouchard

Programming pedal style access to my Mobius

I recently acquired a Mobius pedal (Not my only MIDI pedal) and would like to assign 2 buttons to activate/deactivate 2 separate presets as if they were stand alone pedals within a PBC preset. For example, to be able to switch a phaser preset on and off with one button as well as a flanger...
  18. GregBouchard

2 Eventide H9s

I've recently purchased a second H9 and as a result I've had a board rebuild and am reprogramming, separating my modulation presets from my delays and reverbs. I can't seem to store the H9's PC to my PBC Preset using the store button. I used to be able, but I must've missed a setting/command...
  19. GregBouchard

From Global to previous preset

I'm using my Function/Loop 6 button for a lead boost/Global preset. What I would like to do is have the second press of this button return me to my previous preset. I see "Previous on Second Press" as a Global setting, but would like it only for this button, leaving "Reload" as my Global...
  20. GregBouchard

8-2 routing

im stuck in my numerically ordered mindset. What would the in/out wiring be for an 8 loop - preamp - 2 loop effects loop setup?
Back