Search results

1. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X + HX One (Momentary feedbacker effect to a button)

Hi there, I'd like to have my 4th button on the PBC to be a momentary hold button where it engages a feedbacker effect on the HX One. Right now, I've switched the button from Normal to Hold and then added an action to turn on the HX One and switch to the feedbacker preset. Right now it switches...
  2. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X + Line 6 HX One controlling via Expression

Hi there, I have a Line 6 HX One connected via midi and an expression pedal connected to my PBC6X. Preset control via midi is all good to go with the HX One. Now, I'm trying to figure out how I could control a wah with expression on the HX One in the editor of the PBC6X. The CC number is 21...
  3. Thomas Hopton

Dunlop VolumeX8 Calibration Issue

Hi there, Have my PBC6X connected to a Dunlop Volumex8 pedal for volume and exp. I have the show Exp Pos set and calibrated the expression pedal. However, I'm running into an issue where if heel is down, just a small push forward jumps it to nearly 90% forward and then the rest of the movement...
  4. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X, HX One, and Conduit connections

Hey there, Have a PBC6X that I’d like to talk MIDI with an HX One and then a Cloudburst and Dig V2 hooked up via a Conduit box. Can someone double check my connections and let me know if I’m on or off? Thanks! PBC > Insert cable MIDI Out > Conduit In > Conduit Out > HX One In > HX One Out >...
  5. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Midi Connection Question

Hi there! I have a PBC6X and have a midi connection question. I plan on connecting a Strymon Timeline and a Jackson Audio Bloom via MIDI to the PBC. I have a custom MIDI y-cable already that I had to use with the Timeline. My question is how I can connect the Jackson Bloom since it's MIDI via...
  6. Thomas Hopton

Present Index: How does it work?

Hi there! I'm trying to understand how the Preset Indexing function works and can't figure it out. I tried searching the manual, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
  7. Thomas Hopton

Chase Bliss/ZVEX Bliss Factory Preset Page

Hi there! I have a few presets saved on my CBA/ZVEX Bliss Factory, but sometimes want to change some parameters on the presets over time. Is there a recommended way to setup a button page where you can call up a preset (say PC#5), make some knob adjustments, and then send the same PC#5 to the...
  8. Thomas Hopton

Chase Bliss/ZVEX Bliss Factory

Would be nice to have the CBA/ZVEX Bliss Factory midi device page for a future version update!
  9. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X CXM1978 Issue

Hi Ron, I'm encountering an issue that I can't seem to resolve with sending CC messages per preset to the CXM1978. For example, when I call up a preset on the CXM via PC messages, it recalls the correct preset. But if I also have that button send a CC message to say turn the Predelay all the way...
  10. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Chase Bliss Factory MIDI

Hi Ron - I have a new CBA Bliss Factory hooked up MIDI to my PBC6X and I'm encountering a preset issue I can't figure out. - Bliss Factory is set to MIDI ch. 4 and receives PC and CC messages okay - I have a Bliss Factory preset saved to slot 87 - When I toggle to 87 using an IA button - preset...
  11. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Tap Tempo LED Stopped Flashing

Hi there, I've had a button assigned to Tap Tempo on my PBC6X since I purchased it, and it has stopped flashing. I have the hold function assigned to an Infinite Repeats IA, and that does engage the LED. However, the Tap Tempo Normal function is not flashing anymore. I have attached my...
  12. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Chasebliss Audio CXM1978 MIDI Issue

Hi all, Experiencing a weird midi issue in controlling the CXM 1978 automatone format pedal. I have the pedal added as a midi device to channel 2. It is able to receive correct PC messages to reflect presets. HOWEVER, it is unable to receive CC messages correctly. When sending CC messages for...
  13. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X PC/CC Message Copy/Paste function

Hi there, I use several midi pedals in my PBC6X setup, which is THE best controller ever. One area where I'd like to see addition is when you have midi pedals that aren't in loops and you need to control their on/off states for every single preset you make so they're not still on from a...
  14. Thomas Hopton

Strymon Iridium/PBC6X preset confusion

Hi there, Having a confusing issue with the Strymon Iridium and the RJM PBC6X I have the Iridium connected to a Disaster Area Midibox4 via MIDI TRS and I set up the Iridium to EXP to Digital Mode, MIDI channel 4-16, then I believe I sent it a CC message from MIDI channel 5, so it should be on...
  15. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X w/ Jackson Golden Boy

Hi all, I have my Jackson Golden Boy connected via the Disaster Area Midibox 4. I had success making an individual button page for it where I can fully control (screenshot). However, I'm having difficulty controlling it during preset creation in the editor. I've attached a shot of what I have...
  16. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X / Meris Pedals / Nixie / MIDI Forwarding or MIDI Out

Hello, I'm currently running a Timeline to Meris Mercury 7 via MIDI to my PBC 6X. I run MIDI Out from the Timeline to the M7 by use of a 5 PIN MIDI to TRS for the Meris. I've been looking at Meris PC interfaces that developers have created so you can manage presets, just like Nixie for Strymon...
  17. Thomas Hopton

Possible Meris Mercury 7 Bug

Hi, I can't tell if I'm running into a personal error or a bug. I have the PBC 6X and I'm running MIDI to a Timeline and M7. When I set up a new Page and choose the default buttons for the Mercury 7 - the RJM Editor app crashes. I've tested several times, tried on a blank page too.
  18. Thomas Hopton

PBC 6X Timeline not changing presets

Having an odd issue with my Timeline. When choosing to have the Timeline recall different PC's, it's not changing them on the Timeline. PC 2 is still bringing up the actual PC 0 on the TL. However, I have a button page a made with a preset toggle up/down for the Timeline and it works correctly...
  19. Thomas Hopton

PBC 6X Preset 2nd Press to Tuner

Hello, I've seen people using the PBC 6X 2nd press a preset go straight to the tuner and was wondering how I set that up. I tried last night selecting IA, create a system action and then tuner, but it didn't appear to be the correct method. Thanks!
  20. Thomas Hopton

PBC and Timeline, delay repeats low volume

Got a weird issue going on and can’t tell if it’s my connections and routing or not. So I have a PBC, with three of the loops in 7-10 connected stereo (Neunaber Slate V2 via TRS, BigSky and Timeline via Goodwood Audio TRS cables). The pedal in loop 7 is a noise gate and not connected in...
Back