Search results

1. J

MASTERMIND LT 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Any idea when the Meris Mercury X will be added as a supported pedal?
  2. J

MIDI CC Problem with Meris LVX

Here is my dilemma, I am trying to send CC messages to my LVX so that when I select a certain preset on my RJM Mastermind PBC, that it uses CC to turn the mix and the feedback down. I know that I could just make another preset for that sound, but I wanted to attempt the proof of concept first...
  3. J

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Does this set up then allow you to store multiple presets in a sauna that have different amp settings? for example: Song one contains four presets: 1) clean channel with EQ, compression and reverb 2) clean channel with no EQ, boost pedal, and overdrive pedal 3) crunch channel with EQ, reverb...
  4. J

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

Interesting, i thought that you had to set up the midi matrix to use only PC’s or ONLY CC’s. If i could have individual presets that switch settings via PC and then be able to use the CC IA page for smaller changes (eq, solo, verb, etc…) in real time would be a game changer
  5. J

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

I did, I went ahead and did a factory reset a few more times, and basically got it back to only working with program changes, I really wish that there was a way to utilize the midi matrix for program changes and CC changes, because I like to use the PBC for overall presets, but would like the...
  6. J

Mesa Midi Matrix Setup

I'm really glad I found this, but unfortunately going down this rabbit hole has given me more grief than I was originally expecting. Im not using a road king, but a mark 5. I went through the series of steps above and was able to get CC control of channels, EQ, boost, Loop, verb, etc... I had...
  7. J

Midi Noise. Help.

We’re you ever able to isolate this? I’m having a similar issue with my rig.
  8. J

PBC Advice for Wet/Dry/Wet with Ambikab Jr.

just now discovering this threat and I have some questions: I'm running a similar wet dry wet rig with my amp setup utilizing the following: guitar > Patch bay > PBC Input Loop 1 Jackson Audio Compressor Loop 2 Jackson Audio Prism boost Loop 3 King of Tone Loop 4 Klon KTR Loop 5...
  9. J

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

Thanks for getting back. when i turn buffer #1 off there is no change in sound. This also goes for the other two. I tested out a few more things tonight: If i plug my guitar directly into the amp and have the amp/cab sim routed to my pedalboard i get no noise, the moment i add the PBC to the...
  10. J

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

I'm actually having the same issue with my set up. I use "silent" 4/5 cable method set up where the first 6 loops are run into the front end of an amp which is then sent to a load box and speaker sim unit (two notes torpedo captor X) which then gets sent back to loops 7 - 10 and lastly out in...
  11. J

Noise Floor Issue with PBC through amp

Thanks! I just sent an email in!
  12. J

Noise Floor Issue with PBC through amp

Hey everyone! I’m having a bit of a noise issue potentially with my PBC. In my home studio I use the PBC to route audio both to my amp (matchless) and out of my DAW back into the stereo path for parallel FX. This allows me to use the Parallel Stereo FX as outboard units quickly, and can run...
  13. J

Ground Noise from PatchBay/Midi connection

By interface you mean my PatchBay right? Just wanted to make sure. I know as of now that the noise goes away when my MIDI is not connected to the PatchBay at all, apart from that the rig is VERY quiet. Thanks!
  14. J

thanks! I’ll take a look as soon as I can. Along with that, if the clock is the issue, is there anyway to isolate it so that it’s not an issue? I run multiple devices, all of which utilize midi clock for tempo sources. Thanks!
  15. J

I am using the PBC as midi clock source. Would The noise subside if I opted to not use the clock from the PBC?
  16. J

Hey everyone, I’ve recently noticed a slight buzzing/clicking sound in my rig. The sound is only heard when my volume pedal is up all the way, but is present when no pedals are on in the loop. I checked all my cables, and terminations were fine, and then noticed that the buzz/clicking goes...
  17. J

Strymons in kill dry straight into sound card?

I have a similar set up, but use The GFI systems cabzeus as a direct stereo out. I mainly use it for a portable WDW set up, but have had success using it straight direct from an amps FX loop, or fed from a load box/Attenuator as well. It can work directly from the preamp, but definitely sounds...
  18. J

Attenuator Line Out Squealing

Hey everyone, here is an issue that I’ve been having recently. I have my rig set up to run in W/D/W using a THD Hotplate as the line out from my amp (Mesa Mark IV). PBC Inputs 1-6 are run in the front of the amp, and 7-10 are routed to be fed from the Hotplate, and then run direct to FOH from...
  19. J

Voodoo Lab - Control Switcher weirdness

Having similar issues with my CS (using it for channel switching on my Mesa Mark IV), where CC’s aren’t working, PC’s aren’t working, toggle/momentary/etc... isn’t working. Are your issues with it resolved still? I’m about to post my same issue in a new thread, but wanted to check in on you...
  20. J

PBC midi clock sync from pro tools

Yes, all effects are currently receiving clock from the PBC when it is set to be the master. When setting the PBC to slave, it doesn’t seem to sync up though
Back