Search results

1. V

Advantage of RG-16 and 4CM Axe fx?

I have an RG16, and a VHT UL. The RG-16 is a phenominal piece of equipment, really a great unit, but I am looking to simplfy my rig alittle. I plan to get an axe fX 2, and using my VHT UL with the axe fx 2 in a 4CM. I think this will give me all of the flexibility I need. However, I am not sure...
  2. V

My rig! VHT, Diezel, 5150 content

here it is guys, all finished, all being controlled by a GCP. Not Complicated by any means. VHT is the dry, Diezel is the wet with the g major in the switchable loop of the herbert, RJM does all the switching, and the ISP's 2 channels feed each amp, enjoy!
  3. V

Rig Routing Ideas?

Hey guys. Been posting alot, and I REALLY want to thank everyone for all the help. Being such a noob, I've learned a TON, especially thanks to Ron for taking the time out of his life to help us noobs! I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys, and to see if I am going about things the right...
  4. V

2 amps, and external preamp diagram???

Does anyone have a diagram for 2 amps, and an external preamp feeding one of the amps power section, and being able to switch between them? For instance: AMP 1 and amp 2 together amp 1 and amp 2s poweramp and external preamp together Thats what I would like to be able to switch between...
  5. V

Ron, thanks for the help yesterday! You rock!

Ron, This is chris, the fireman that rudely cut you off on the phone yesterday when you were trying to help him :D Sorry about that, as I was on shift! When we were talking, we were discussing my rig. While I definitely understand what you were saying, I was wondering if you could put it to...
  6. V

Question about using effects gizmo with 2 amps, and OD pedal

Hey guys, brand new to the forums, and to rjm products. I dont have an effects gizmo yet, however I am planning out my rig, and plan to get one soon. I will be running 2 VHT/Fryette heads ( UL and Deliverance 120) through it, as well as approximately 4 to 5 pedals, and possibly an effects...
Back