Search results

1. ZachSelindh

[Bug] Mastermind PBC erases saved changes on page

Hey all, I'm having a very strange bug with my PBC that I hope isn't memory related... I control my Line6 HX One using buttons on Page 4. When I read/write the button settings from the Editor to the PBC, everything looks good in the Editor GUI. But when I power cycle my PBC, the Button group on...
  2. ZachSelindh

[DONE] [Editor] "Preset" option for PC Actions

I would find it incredibly useful if I could use an IA Button Action to send a PC message to a device that re-sends the PC message that's saved as part of that preset. For example, if I have a 4-step IA Cycle button that sends PCs to my H9 to pull up three different overdrives (PCs 31, 32, 33)...
  3. ZachSelindh

[Bug] External Footswitch cannot control loops in Editor

Hey all! I've found an issue that may be a bug in my Mastermind PBC. On one of my pages, I'm trying to use one of my external footswitches to control bypass state for Loop #3. But I've noticed that, as I started to refactor my presets, the Loop state was not following the external button state...
  4. ZachSelindh

Difference between reliability of CCs sent by IA vs Preset Actions

Hey all! I'm using my Mastermind PBC to control my HX Stomp via MIDI. I have a reverb pedal in the effects loop of my Stomp, and I'm using CC#30 to turn the loop on and off using IA buttons. This features work beautifully... except in one situation: If I send a PC to change the patch on my...
  5. ZachSelindh

Issue with AutoTap in v5.0.1

I'm having a strange problem with my AutoTap macro starting in version 5. Though my Function Switch Settings specify FN1 as "momentary", Auto Tap seems to be switching the Function Switch open and closed, rather than "pulsing." This makes the Tap Tempo send less than reliable, and often leaves...
  6. ZachSelindh

[Editor] Shift "Alt Preset" Targets Automatically When Rearranging

Since the value of the "Alt Preset" is generally a numbered preset, users who utilize this feature are discouraged from rearranging their presets as they may wish, because inserting a preset before a targeted Alt Preset will displace that preset and change the target, requiring manual...
  7. ZachSelindh

Strange MIDI messages?

Sorry for the imprecise post title, but I’m unsure how to distill my issue into one line. I have a MIDI controllable pedal from a large manufacturer (who I won’t name here yet because they’ve been very helpful so far and seem to be attempting to address this issue on their end) that...
  8. ZachSelindh

Search function for song/preset lists

One thing that would make my life easier on the Editor for the Mastermind PBC is a search function for the "Available Presets" section on the Songs menu, as well as one for the "Available Songs" section on the Setlist menu. I have a couple hundred songs programmed, and building sets would be...
  9. ZachSelindh

Using PBC/10 Insert loop as tuner out

Hey guys! I'm redoing my Mastermind PBC-based board and am seeking the easiest solution to integrate an always-on tuner. I have a Sonic Research ST-300 mini that fits my accuracy and size needs, but mutes the signal when it's in the path (the normal-sized ST-300 has a tuner monitor option, the...
  10. ZachSelindh

Digital Noise/buzzing after firmware update

Hey guys! I just bought a Mastermind PBC used last week. When the unit arrived, it worked perfectly and sounded great. But after updating the firmware, I am experiencing a loud buzzing/digital crackling noise that overwhelms all other signal. I've tried powering the unit both with an...
Back