Search results

1. B

Help Integrating HX Stomp (FX only) into PBC6x Rig

Considering an HX Stomp & want to understand the limitations for my rig. FX only. Using an amp with an FX loop. GUITAR > PBC6X > AMP IN LOOP 1: H9 PRE: pitch & pre gain modulation LOOP 2: HX STOMP PRE- pitch, wah, compressor, drive, pre modulation LOOP 3: KOKO BOOST LOOP 4: TS808 LOOP 5...
  2. B

Question about making an IA button on my main page

Hey guys- I bought an external switch to bank my PBC 6x, freeing up two buttons. On the main page, I'm hoping to have an instant access button that just sends different midi commands to engage my timeline and big sky when pressed on the fly, and reverts back to a more standard setup when...
  3. B

Questions about PBC6x's Compatibility with Line 6 HX Effects

Hey there- I have a timeline, big sky, h9, and was going to add the HX Effects. The plan was I was going to plug one expression pedal into the RJM and toggle what device it could be controlling. In terms of tap tempo, controlling effects, and communication between the two devices, how easily...
  4. B

Bank Up/Down via MIDI Controller

I would love to see this for the PBC 6x. Would add flexibility to integrate some smaller midi pedals into the mix.
  5. B

Exit Button? & external controller for banking

Hey guys! Two questions: 1 - Is it still impossible to bank the PBC with a midi device? If not, what brand of external controllers are you using to bank the PBC to free up buttons, and what do you plug them into? 2 - My Musicomlab had an exit button that was super handy for live playing...
  6. B

Soldering TRS Insert custom cables and MIDI Y?

Do you have examples of cable only solutions that have been successful with the PBC? Underboard space is hard to come by and a box is pricey. Maybe bestronics could make a male female Y split that would allow the end of the midi chain to use a standard midi cable into the Y split that’s...
  7. B

Very helpful resource. I've never soldered anything, but figured now might be as good of a time to learn. @RJM - would this sort of midi splitter be an option? https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--Oke-F_m9--/f_auto,t_large/v1461108774/x6buto4pm73ibcrjkuog.jpg It'd allow me to use...
  8. B

Hey all! I love my RJM PBC-6x. I’d love to get more loops out of it. However with a compact board that often changes, I figure it’s time to learn how to solder my own cables. Can you solder insert cables with varying lengths on the tip and ring? I’d imagine so, but wonder if anyone has any...
  9. B

Expression pedal question - PBC6x like mission expressionator?

Hmm- I was previously using the timeline's through its expression pedal output and per preset on the TL, telling it that the exp was set to mix. I set up the exp pedal on the RJM to control CC 14 (the mix). Wonder if i need to remove the expression pedal parameter settings on that preset on the...
  10. B

It's almost like it's causing some sort of latency when my pedal is engaged. Got a gig tomorrow so i just plugged direct into my timeline (what i use the most) and have to roll with it. But it's weird....i set up the expression pedal per the link you posted above. Yet it's doing some weird stuff
  11. B

I'm getting some weirdness. I have my EP-25 mission hooked up, and i reversed the polarity inside because it was being weird. But it's communicating with mytimeline, and set up to adjust mix. However, when I adjust mix, it's causing some sort of delay to the preset. Like it's adjusting another...
  12. B

Not understanding MIDI on the PBC

Hmm, interesting. Coming out of a big sky. Any idea on how I could accomplish number 2? Basically want to, when pressed, send a few different PC's out. So I don't want them to be triggered when I step on the preset, only when I navigate to that button page. I'd like for them to behave like an...
  13. B

Alright- i solved the PT-100 issue. When i plug my amp directly into my big sky, it works. But when i run the big sky out into a midi solutions quadra thru or footswitch (honestly just to make patching on board easier) it doesn't work. I'd think a quadra thru would be fine. wonder why
  14. B

Hey guys- I have two questions. 1. I can't get my PBC to talk to my PT-100 amp. I'm running midi thru out to my amp, and it's a ch 14 midi device. 2. I want to create a button page that, when pressed, will change settings on my h9, timeline, and big sky to something different than what was...
  15. B

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

Are there any smaller boxes that exist to send as midi in for the RJM?
  16. B

Hey guys- New PBC-6x owner here. i've always used a mission expressionator to hook one expression pedal up to my three midi devices- the H9, timeline, and big sky. The expressionator allowed me to on the fly select what device my expression pedal was communicating with. Is there a way to do...
Back