Search results

1. Z

INPUT 1 AND 2 IN PRESET OF PBC6

In the Preset Audio Settings of the PBC6 it is possible to switch both inputs off. Why isn't it also possible to switch bot inputs on? A workaround would be to copy all presets with input 1 and change them to input 2, but it would be easier to just have the option to switch both inputs on. I am...
  2. Z

Problem with scrolling through PCB10 Presets with MC6Pro

I have posted my problem also in the Morningstar Forum because I don't know if the problem has its root rather there or in the PBC10. Anyway: On the Morningstar MC6 Pro I have two buttons to scroll through the Presets of my Mastermind PCB10. Scrolling up works so far. Scrolling down I only reach...
  3. Z

Anybody here already using the new Morningstar MC6 Pro?

I finally ordered a Morningstar MC6 Pro to control my PBC6 and PBC 10 via MIDI. I am wondering what will be the best way to set this up because the PBC6 has only a MIDI OUT Port. So you need an Y Cable if you want MIDI IN and OUT functionality. Whereas the PBC10 has MIDI IN and OUT Ports. I just...
  4. Z

External MIDI Control of PBC10: Program Changes from external device to change PBC10 Presets

I have read those things above about Program Changes, but I don't understand it completely. Let's say I have a very simple MIDI Device which is only able to send MIDI Program Changes from 0 to 127 without any other options to define MSB or LSB. The MIDI Mouse comes to my Mind as an example for...
  5. Z

Get Presets from other Mastermind Units

I have the PBC6 and PBC10. So it would be great to control everything with the Mastermind LT. In this scenario it would be great if the LT could automatically show the current Presets of the PBC6 and PBC on his display. I know that the Display of the LT is not so big, but maybe there is a way.
  6. Z

Boss FS-7 works as Dual Foot Switch with PBC6 and PBC10?

I have read the following info about the FS-7: The Boss FS-7 is a compact, dual footswitch. It will work with our products if you follow these guidelines: Use a 1/4-inch TRS cable to connect the external switch jack to the B jack on the FS-7 Set the Polarity switch to II Set the Mode switch to...
  7. Z

PBC10 Owner needs more Loops: Mini Effect Gizmo X or PBC6?

My basic setup is: Guitar Signal -> PBC10->Lehle Splitter->Quad Cortex->H90->apollo x8 Audio Interface The thing is that after configuring my Pedalboard with the PBC10 I purchased some more pedals like the H90, an Electro Harmonix Talking Machine, two Quantum Time Modulator Pedals and a Lehle...
  8. Z

How to send PCs via MIDI to GT-1000 with PB10?

I am a new owner of the PB10. I have set up 10 Audio Loops which I can switch on and off with the PB10 without any problems. So far so good. I have the PB10 connected via USB with my iMac. I can use the Editor to get and write settings to the PB10. Everything good. What I don't know is how can I...
  9. Z

From Mastermind LT to MIDI Interface to AXEFX3: Is it possible?

Is it absolutely necessary to connect the Mastermind LT and the AXEFX3 directly via MIDI IN/OUT or is is possible to go from the Mastermind into a MIDI Interface and from the MIDI Interface to the AXEFX3? I am asking because I want to connect the AXEFX3 at the same time via USB to my Mac and via...
Back