Search results

1. Gordon

Wiring 2 Effect Gizmos

Hi. For my next big rig build, I'm very seriously considering finally moving my pedals off the floor and into a rack system, bidding fond farewell to my PBC10 and expanding to a GT22. In order to run everything in its own loop, I'm going to need two Effect Gizmos. My questions are, 1.) how do I...
  2. Gordon

Programming an "Abort" Button

Hello, I'm looking to create a hold function on a button page that essentially aborts/reverts back to my "core" guitar tone for that preset. In other words, once I'm running any number of effects on the page I want to be able to get back to my clean tone without the tap dance. For context, I...
  3. Gordon

MIDI Tap Division

The global tap tempo function I have programmed to an external switch appears to be sending 8th note tap division to my connected devices instead of quarter notes. Is there a setting in the PBC editor to change this? The three devices are from Chase Bliss as well as Source Audio, making me think...
  4. Gordon

Tonal Recall MIDI Not Working

I have a Chase Bliss Tonal Recall and Gravitas Tremolo, as well as a Source Audio Collider pedal wired up for MIDI to my PBC 10. I'm using an external switch for a global tap tempo for all three devices, which has CC Momentary #93 off:0 on:127 IA Actions assigned for all three devices. The two...
  5. Gordon

A couple of quick general questions...

1. Is there a setting where pressing one button changes the color of another button? I'm using an external switch (no LED) to engage the boost on my JA Broken Arrow overdrive, which sits below a riser. I'm wondering if toggling the boost can change the LED color on the overdrive button. 2. Is...
  6. Gordon

Jackson Audio Broken Arrow Button Group

I'm putting together a new button page that uses different settings from my Jackson Audio Broken Arrow overdrive, which is currently in loop 4. One button is set to engage loop 4 and toggles CC messages for a low gain setting. Another button engages loop 4 and toggles CC messages for a high gain...
  7. Gordon

External Switch Wiring for Tap Tempo

For an external switch from the PBC to operate tap tempo functions for multiple pedals connected with MIDI, is a cable connection from the tap/exp jacks on the pedals also required, or does the PBC control it all with MIDI? I'm looking for an external switch to control tap tempo for 2 Chase...
  8. Gordon

PBC Advice for Wet/Dry/Wet with Ambikab Jr.

I've had my eye on a Komet Ambikab Jr. (basically a powered stereo wet cab) for a while now, and thinking through a potential wet/dry/wet rig with my PBC before I pull the trigger. Seems like there are some limitations though, and I'd welcome any input. My current signal path is: Guitar -> Fuzz...
  9. Gordon

Basic Midi Wiring Configuration

I have a PBC10 with a Strymon Timeline as my only midi-capable effect, although it's not currently wired for midi. I'm considering adding a few of the Jackson Audio/Chase Bliss pedals with TRS midi capability, and finally taking the plunge into midi. I've seen that there are a number of...
  10. Gordon

PBC 10 Setup & Loop Order Advice

Hello, I’m new to the pedal switcher game, but I’ve been brainstorming a new board build for a while around the Mastermind PBC 10 and I’m close to making it happen. Below is what I’ve come up with so far for loop layout, although I’d welcome some input. I will obviously experiment more with...
Back