Search results

1. J

Polymoon not changing tempo

Hi, I’m probably missing something silly but I just tried to set my polymoon up with midi for the first time. The presets change fine. But for some reason I can’t get the tempo to change. I was cycling through presets I have on the pbc and it changed presets but the tempos weren’t changing even...
  2. J

Saving PC changes to presets

Hi, could anyone tell me offhand, say I have a page setup for different pc messages to send to a reverb and a delay pedal. If I send a different pc message than the one already in the preset, can I save the preset with this change so next time I call it up, it will send the new pc message...
  3. J

Very strange routing issue

Hi, I’ve got an empress zoia wired in stereo in loop 4 of my 6x. In loop 5 I have a Strymon timeline in stereo going stereo out into a meris mercury 7 stereo out back to loop 5 return. I have a Strymon iridium wired in stereo in loop six. For some reason there are two patches in my zoia that...
  4. J

PBC6X mono/stereo loop question

Hello, I’ve got a question I was hoping to see if anybody knew the answer to off the top of their head. If you have insert cables in the stereo loops for stereo effects, if I unplug the right in and out of the stereo pedal and tell that loop in the editor that it is a mono loop, is that...
  5. J

Probably a stupid question- page 1 buttons not doing anything

Hello. I got my pbc6x a few weeks ago and love it. I started getting the hang of it but had a couple weeks where I didn’t get to use it and I forget most of everything haha. many question is, when I turn it on and it starts on page 1, for some reason on the function button does anything. It...
  6. J

IA Button question

Hello! I’ve got a PBC6x showing up hopefully in a few days, super excited. I’ve been reading the manual and playing around with the editor in the meantime trying to familiarize myself with everything. I do have one question that is probably pretty stupid and I apologize in advance. But if I...
Back