We’ve just released the Mastermind PBC 3.0 firmware, which includes a lot of cool new features including:
- Auto Tap: Tap tempo support for pedals with analog tap inputs and pedals that receive tap tempo through MIDI messages other than MIDI clock.
- A whole new audio settings structure that allows you to set global defaults for loops, buffers, etc. and then set overrides to those settings in your presets
- Buttons can how have different colors for all combinations of a button’s primary function state and the button’s hold function state.
- Groups can now execute their own actions when transitioning from “all buttons off” to “one button on” and vice-versa
- You can set a macro to execute on startup, allowing any MIDI messages to be sent on startup
- Chase Bliss and Mesa JP2C support
Please see the RJM Forum for the complete list.