Search results

1. Wheresthedug

Button Page Layout for Kemper?

I have a PBC (yes I know I'm in the wrong forum ;) ) and recently bought a Kemper to replace my Mesa Boogies and pedal board. I figured I wouldn't buy the dedicated Kemper remote yet as the PBC should be able to do everything the Kemper can - and more. I also still have an old FCB101 lying...
  2. Wheresthedug

How to "profile" the Kemper Remote with a PBC?

I recently bought a Kemper KPA but decided to hold off buying the dedicated remote until I after trying it with either an old FCB1010 that I have lying around or my Mastermind PBC. I know that the PBC editor has all the Kemper c.c. commands etc preloaded so I should easily be able to set my...
  3. Wheresthedug

Tuner Calibration

When using the tuner in chromatic mode what do the numbers represent? Are they cents +/- or some other division. They don't appear to change from say E to Eb at -50 but rather somewhere around -60.
  4. Wheresthedug

Signal mutes momentarily when changing prests

I am trying to set up some new sounds using a Mesa Boogie MkV:25 but get an annoying signal mute when a preset includes sending a channel change to the MkV from Fn swt1 of the PBC. If I change the channel with a button which activates the Fn swt1 the change is instant but when this is included...
  5. Wheresthedug

[DONE] Assignable External Buttons

At the moment I can only assign the external switches to a global function. Most of the time I would like to make this Page Up/Page Down to free up other buttons on the main board for other functions. However, when using the Loops page to select loops manually "on the fly" it would be great to...
  6. Wheresthedug

Timeliine won't play nicely with others

This is probably more of a Strymon issue than PBC but I thought I would mention it and see if anyone else has a similar problem. It appears to me that turning on and off a Loop on the PBC effectively mutes and unmutes the send but not the return. Therefore if you have a noisy pedal or a pedal...
  7. Wheresthedug

Back/Undo button in editor

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't find a back/undo button in the editor software. When I make changes then realise I screwed up I would love to be able to just hit undo or Ctrl-Z instead of try to remember what I originally had before I did something stupid. Is this already...
  8. Wheresthedug

Ground Lift Cables

I have some grounding issues in my system and thought I would try a ground lift cable - with the earth removed at one end. As the ground is through the shield does this mean the cable itself will be more prone to picking up EMF noise etc? If so, does this mean these cables are only suitable for...
  9. Wheresthedug

Default Midi CC for Whammy DT

I have just added a Whammy DT to my board. At the moment it is placed in front of the PBC (not in a loop) although that may change in future. I am using Midi to select program changes on the Whammy on Midi Channel 4. Is there a quick and easy way to tell all presets to Default to sending a CC...
  10. Wheresthedug

PBC Mute acting funny

I have updated to firmware 3.1.7 and editor 3.1.7 and have noticed some strange things happening with my mute button. I didn't use v3.1.6 so don't know if it happened with it or not. The issue is that sometimes when I change presets in some songs I get total silence. The mute is inactive (i.e...
  11. Wheresthedug

Multiple Midi Devices

I am currently using my PBC to send MIDI PC commands to 3 devices. Channel 1 - Mesa Boogie Triaxis. Channel 2 - Strymon Mobius Channel 3 - Strymon Timeline. The PBC Midi Out goes to the Midi In on Mobius, Mobius Midi Out to Mid In on Timeline and Midi Out from Timeline to Midi In on Triaxis...
  12. Wheresthedug

Multiple tempos for the same preset

Hi guys, I am trying to set up a preset with an 8th note delay at 126bpm in Timeline but I also want a super slow High Pass filter sweep in Mobius. Mobius tap divisions only go as long as Whole notes and even that is way too fast for what I want to achieve. I can get a pretty good sweep with...
  13. Wheresthedug

Editing the Triaxis via PBC - anyone tried it?

I've just had another thought and wonder if it's possible? The Triaxis has 8 modes which can be stepped through by pushing a button on the front panel. It works but is clunky. It would be awesome if you could set up a button page on PBC with one button assigned to each Triaxis mode. In...
  14. Wheresthedug

Mobius Rotary Speed

Another beginners question from me I'm afraid. I have now set up a Midi Setup Button Page to select individual presets on my Triaxis, Mobius and Timeline; set tap tempo and store as a preset. So everything is starting to make sense. However, I have have run into another problem that I can't...
  15. Wheresthedug

Using midi expression c.c. with Strymon pedals

I have finally finnished building my new board and now have my PBC up and running. I am starting to explore some of the possibilities it offers. I'm a total noobie to the PBC and PBC editor. The issue I am having is probably totally obvious if you know your way around; but I don't yet. Can...
Back