Search results

1. cuterigs

PBC6X taps/footswitches coming through amp

Hey all! I bought an older used PBC6X a few months back. It works great except that I can often hear the footswitch taps coming out of my amp, especially with high gain or fuzz. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thank you!
  2. cuterigs

External Switch on "local page"

hey all! trying to setup an external switch on my presets local page to change snapshots on my HX stomp. The first switch works fine. CC Momentary #69, value 0 for snapshot 1. I have the two footswitches in group 2 so only one can be on at a time. I use CC momentary so that the light stays...
  3. cuterigs

IA Store isn't saving HX Stomp CC's

hey all! I'm setting up a rig with a PBC6X and an HX Stomp. Editor and PBC are on 5.1. They want to be able to turn blocks on/off from a page on the PBC and hold FUNCTION (Page up/IA Store) to be able to make presets on the PBC on the fly. I started setting things up like @rjmmusic has...
  4. cuterigs

PBC6X + Suhr Eclipse

Hello! I have a setup here I’m working on. Basically, the Suhr Eclipse (distortion/overdrive) is a two channel pedal with a TRS remote switching function. This pedal will be after the PBC6X and will be using the Function switches to toggle channels/bypass. Tip = Red Channel Ring = Blue...
  5. cuterigs

Tuner Mutes outputs as expected but LED's don't match

Hey @rjmmusic ! I just built a setup with a PBC6X and we realized a little quirk that I'm not sure how to fix. He had to leave town for a couple weeks for a run of rehearsals and a couple shows and knows how to work around it but we'd like to fix it when he's back! He uses the Presets Page...
  6. cuterigs

PBC6X - mono in stereo out pedals

Hey, @rjmmusic and everyone! I have a customer that wants to get a PBC6X. He has an EHX Pitchfork Plus pedal that has two outputs. He wants to be able to run one pitch to one amp while the other amp is dry or two pitches, one to each amp. The Pitchfork + has a single mono input and then a...
  7. cuterigs

PBC6X Midi to HX Stomp

hello! I have a client who's on tour in the UK and he's had this rig for most of the year (and has done several gigs). He's mostly happy with the setup but he's getting some unusual behavior in regards to sending MIDI to his HX Stomp. I recently replaced his MIDI cables (again) and we thought...
  8. cuterigs

GT10 Power Supply

Hello! I'm building a rig for a client that uses the MM GT10. I was wondering if this power supply on Amazon meets the specs to power the GT10? It's 12v, 3A, 2.1mm Center Positive. The board is pretty packed so I was wondering if this smaller option would work before we order the official...
  9. cuterigs

PBC6X with Vox AC30 channels

Hello! I am working on a build that has me stumped a bit. He uses a Vox AC30 with the two channel inputs (not a channel switching amp like a Mesa, but rather the old school two input style channels). he wants to use the PBC6X to switch between the channels (so outputs A/B or both on the RJM)...
  10. cuterigs

Tuner function used to Mute, now it doesn’t?

Hello! im working with a PBC6X with the latest firmware. It was working fine, the defined TUNER IA switch was muting the output as normal up until today. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, it just doesn’t mute anymore. No settings were changed since the last time it worked. I’m going to go...
  11. cuterigs

PBC6X trails without a mixer?

Hello! i recently asked about how to use an external line mixer to get “trails” from non midi delay/reverb pedals in PBC6X loops. it makes perfect sense to me and I look forward to implementing it in a rig some day! unfortunately, a recent client opted for another brand switcher for their rig...
  12. cuterigs

PBC6X + Line Mixer for Trails?

Helo! I've seen a few times where @rjmmusic recommends using a line mixer with the PBC6X to get 'trails' for delay pedals. I have a client that wants to use the PBC6X to minimize tap dancing by making presets. the hang up is that he has a non midi delay pedal and a non midi reverb pedal. How...
  13. cuterigs

PBC6X... Buffer ON = Volume Drop

Hello! I'm setting up a rig with a PBC6X. Its a staple in my own rig so I always recommend it to clients looking for a switcher! Anyway, this client bought one on my recommendation. I set it all up in his rig but after firing everything up, I think it might be broken. I'm not sure if he got...
  14. cuterigs

PBC6X, HX Stomp EXP stuck at 99%

hello! I'm using the Dunlop DVP4 expression/volume pedal as an expression pedal into the PBC6X. For a while after first hooking it up, it was working great! calibrated fine. I'm using it to control the volume pedal function in the HX Stomp over MIDI. However, now the top of the pedal gets...
Back