Search results

1. H

IS there a 4 cable method diagram ?

I whish to use a Line 6 HX effects in one loop in a 4 cable method while still using analog pedals in other locations. IS there a diagram or detailed explanation somewhere on how to do that ?
  2. H

How to get output switching in preset

Hi, I have a preset that has output 1 on and ouput 2 off. How would I setup a button to allow switching ouput 2 on and off without having to first hit the Switches button ?
  3. H

explain Dry Mix

Why, if no loops engaged and dry. mix off do I get NO sound ?
  4. H

will not power suddenly

My PBC 10 was powering fine from a 1 Spot Pro CS12 PSU. I had it connected to the 9v 800ma outlet and it was working fine. now I decided to rebuild the board but when I power up the Psu, nothing on the PCB. wasonly able to get it running from a dedicated 9v 1a psu ( was this the one provided ? )...
  5. H

setup as ABY switcher

How canI have tY between two amps ? per preset ?
  6. H

Is there a Wet / Dry setup example somehere ?

I want to setup a wet / dry rig using two amps. How do I connect so time related effects go to only the loop of the wet amp and gain pedals go to the front of both amps ?
  7. H

signal Loss

I am experiencing signal loss from my PCB10. even with NO loops on there is a significant loss in signal strenth compared to going directly to he amp. all buffers are on so is dry signal... suggestions anyone ?
  8. H

simply saving setups...

Hey, I must be missing the basics here but any changes I make trough the editor are lost on unit restart. I don't see a "save" button anywhre. What am I missing please ?
  9. H

newbw question

O.K. just got a PBC10 and, well, I am lost. One question I have is : If I setup the unit as ABY instead of Stereo, do I still get stereo effects when both amps are on ? Also, IS there a way to have effects from 7 to 10 sent to an effects loop in certain pre-sets AND in front of the amps in...
Back