Search results

1. E

BOOST PEDAL in the Effect Gizmo Rack or MEGX loop on a WET/DRY Rig?

I am a bit confused. I know where to put a BOOST pedal for solo volume boost without adding pre-amp gain on a mono rig... it goes in the effects loop (usually the last in the chain). But where do I put the BOOST pedal on a WET/DRY rig to boost both amps equally during a solo boost? And if I am...
  2. E

BOOST PEDAL question?

So I'm making headway on building my (preposterously complicated, outrageously expensive) WET/DRY/WET rig. (NOTE: I am ONLY looking to volume boost the rig to cut through for solos... not change gain or tone) I use an RJM MEGX (but will be changing to an Effects Gizmo Rack unit) and a...
  3. E

"Alt Preset" function... What is it?

Haven't really found much on this. I don't want to futz with it until I understand it.
  4. E

Function Switch on MEGX to control the TONE KiNG iRONMAN II Attenuator's "Solo" boost?

Hello, I'm finalizing my new rig I'm building. LOVE MY MEGX and MMLT to control my rig! I am adding an attenuator to the rig (possibly 2 if I expand it to a WET/DRY rig down the road)... I used the FN SW on my MEGX to control ANALOG TAP on my delay pedal. I just learned the TONE KiNG iRONMAN...
  5. E

EFFECT GIZMO Interfacing with a PC?

Hi, I'm looking to change my MEGX to an EFFECT GIZMO on my guitar rig. I love the MEGX but I need more patches and the split-stereo patching on the MEGX is great but it's hard to get reliable stereo cables that don't introduce noise or have shoddy soldering. And the EFFECT GIZMO has a much more...
  6. E

EFFECT GIZMO “Function Switch” Functiom?

So I have a MEGX… I love it. But for purposes of streamlining my rack and increasing pedals without using the stereo 1/4 cables… I’m looking to change to the EFFECT GIZMO Rack and giving my MEGX to my Bassist. The problem is, I use the “Function Switch” on my MEGX to push tap tempo to one of my...
  7. E

SONG-LEVEL Preset Name?

Hello, Love RJM. Have a MMLT and a MEGX. This setup is so versatile and reliable. I love it. Was wondering if a feature could be added. I have my presets named by sound/pedal. PRESET NAME EXAMPLE: "Red | Chorus Delay" "Red" indicates the amp channel and "Chorus Delay" indicates the effects of...
  8. E

What is this SORCERY?!

I was meandering through the RJM channel learning all the ins-and-outs of my Mastermind LT and I came across THIS SORCERY! It is sooooooooooo COOL! But what in the heck is going on?! How on god's green earth do you set it up?! Anyone have any ideas on this magic? :D
  9. E

VOLUME dB ADJUSTMENT on presets of the Mastermind LT?

Hello, Always loving the RJM. I'm a total convert since I purchased my MMLT and MEGX this year. Was wondering though. Some effects I have in the MEGX post preamp (routed in the Effects Loop of my amp with the MEGX) have great tonal quality but seem to increase noticeably in volume. EXAMPLE: I...
  10. E

MASTERMIND LT Control 4 Stompboxes with 1 Expression Pedal

Hello, Still building my Ultimate Guitar Rig. It's coming along nicely. RJM makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when working with MIDI controllers and analog stompboxes. I love being a part of the RJM family. I've been investigating the best way to control the expression functions on 4 of my stompboxes...
  11. E

SETLIST Menu or SETLIST Banking button/function feature?

I am requesting this wishlist item based on a quote from a question I had a few months ago about cuing up playlists. The quote was an answer in the form of: It would be great to have a funtion that can be added to a button (both main funtion or HOLD function) that allows the MMLT to cycle...
  12. E

PAGES cuing up when presets are selected?

I’ve been learning and building my MASTERMIND LT rig. I honestly am loving the RJM family of products. They are so rugged and versatile. My question is pertaining to the PAGES selection on presets when applied to songs/set lists. I may not be understanding it, though I have watched every...
  13. E

Routing MIDI Box

I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice. I've never made a pedal so I'd have a lot of research to do... and there are custom pedal fabricators out there I can approach (which I'm willing to do)... I'd just like an idea if what I'm looking to do is possible with the MMLT and MEGX before...
  14. E

FLANGER Pedal has huge volume boost?!

I noticed with my rig: • EVH 515OIII 5Ow 6L6 • RJM MEGX • RJM MMLT • TWO NOTES TORPEDO CAPTOR LOADBOX/DI/ATTENUATOR (16-Ohm) FRONT OF AMP: • DUNLOP CryBaby Jr • MXR Phase 9O EFFECTS LOOP: • EHX PitchFork • MXR Micro Flanger • MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe (Analog Delay) • MXR Analog Chorus • MXR Reverb...
  15. E

SONG Tab "Show Page" Checkbox?

Is it possible to add a "Show Page" checkbox in the SONGS tab so that the song you are assigning presets to will map the songs to a selected page? Personally, I have several pages with preset buttons where each button has a HOLD function... the way I currently set this up is to have duplicate...
  16. E

CHANGE botton text in "Stomp Mode" page

My MMLT is set up to have 2 pages that I can access when using. PAGE 1: "Stomp Mode" that has button 1-4 mapped to amp channels and cycle buttons with MEGX loops assigned so I can essentially "stomp box" a combination of amp channels and pedals into the signal chain. Works great. PAGE 2...
  17. E

MASTERMIND LT & MEGX analog tap

I have a MMLT and a MEGX connected. I am trying to set up a tap switch on the MMLT. I have an MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe that takes an analog tap in the expression jack. I have the LT tap button set up to: • flash with tempo • update state on preset change • momentary • action: audio / FnSwitch #1...
  18. E

STOMP BOX Mode Cycle Buttons

So… I’m trying to build a “STOMP BOX” Mode with cycle buttons on a specific page. I have m EVH 515OIII 5Ow channels on a cycle button… and it works. It cycles through the 3 channels I have it mapped to. I have 8 stomp box pedals in my MEGX… but when I put them on cycle buttons they don’t seem...
  19. E

BANK BUTTON Limiter not working?

I'm trying to limit the banks my BANK BUTTONS will cycle through (both BANK DOWN and BANK UP)... I've tried limiting both their max to 15... didn't work... limiting BANK DOWN only to 15... limiting BANK UP only to 15... limiting min: 15 max: 1 on BANK DOWN and min:1 max: 15 on BANK UP...
  20. E

I can't get my MMLT to recognize my MEGX

I've pulled my Rig apart and am adding pedals so I decided to rebuild my MEGX and MMLT profiles from scratch to accomodate the new pedals and preset combinations I have in mind. The EVH 515OIII 5Ow 6L6 is receiving channel change MIDI commands... but no matter what I do, the MEGX won't be...
Back