Search results

1. ralphonz

Editor Time Out Crashes whole Mac

Hi all/Ron, It's been a long time since I used the editor to change my GT/16. I updated to the latest firmware and editor 4.4.0 and when I try to read the settings from device I get a time-out then my macs trackpad and keyboard freeze and I have to do a hard reset. It happens almost every...
  2. ralphonz

MIDI merge not working correctly

I have BCR2000 midi controller. I've assigned a rotary to transmit CC19 on channel 1 (which controls external parameter 4 on my axe fx). When i plug the BCR straight into the MIDI in on the axe it is working fine and controlling the parameter. However, when I plug it into the remote in on the...
  3. ralphonz

Midi Thru?

Hi Guys, Is it possible to plug another midi controller into the mastermind GT16 and have the messages sent directly to the MIDI out port (i.e. to the axe fx). Basically, I'd like some rotary pots next to my GT to control some parameters on the axe fx but I'd also like to keep just the one...
  4. ralphonz

Wish: Preset search in editor

It would be great if you could search in the preset lists throughout the editor. When there are 767 presets on an Axe FX XL it's a pain to scroll through the list to find the one you want! On axe edit you can search for presets, this would just be one of those things that makes using the...
  5. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Hi all, Using my GT16 with an Axe FX II XL. I've got flash with tempo on, on my tempo button which is cool. However, it seems to flash twice (really quickly) for each beat rather than just once.... Have I got this set up wrong? or is it supposed to work this way?
  6. ralphonz

GT16 Freezes occasionally

Occasionally the whole GT16 board freezes and will not respond when changing presets. Re-powering the unit fixes the problem. I can't spot any correlation in when this happens - it happens with different presets when going from one to another and the Axe-FX is fine (i.e. it doesn't freeze)...
  7. ralphonz

BPM displays wrong value

Hi, I have a BPM value entered for all songs in a setlist such as 115 BPM, however the button always displays the wrong value - it displays 115 as 115.1 but it should be 115.0 or 115, no where do I have 115.1 entered on either the RJM or my Axe FX. Also does this mean that the MIDI clock is...
  8. ralphonz

When the number of presets in a song exceeds the number of preset buttons...

Hi all, how do you get round this issue? Lets say I only have 5 preset buttons set up but one song contains 6 presets, how do I access the 6th preset when in setlist mode? Can it be done?
  9. ralphonz

MMGT editor drag and drop issues

Hi, There seems to be a bug in the editor (Mac OS X 10.12 at least). When on a button page other than page 1, the dragging and dropping button configurations doesn't work properly and it gets all scrambled. Say I drag the bottom right button to the top right slot, the top right slot gets...
  10. ralphonz

Looking for Flight Case Recommendations

Hi folks, What flight cases are you using for your mastermind GT's? I've got the GT16 a mission SP1 and and a Fractal EV-1 to house. Plus I'd like a little extra space for any pedals that i might add in the future. I really don't trust the velcro in most models - or more specifically the...
  11. ralphonz

External Tap Tempo - Something that flashes?

Hi Guys, Just got my GT16, really enjoying it! I hooked up an old footswitch and I'm using it as tap tempo for the axe fx - Using a really long jack cable I can give it to the drummer to tap! Excellent. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy an external switch that can be made to flash in...
Back