Search results

1. A

midi cable length (7 Pin)

i need to place my axe fx in the live room. and would need a 50 feet 7 pin midi cable between the control room (rgm gt16) and live room (axe fx 3). Would 50 feet still work to send midi back and fort and also transmit the power?
  2. A

"show name" option for main IA function?

Would it be possible to add the same option "show name" which exists for Hold Functions? So only hold functions names would be visible but not the main IA function. Use case would be this: the blocks in axe fx 3 has 4 channels. Let's say the delay block. I name that IA "DELAY", and since i use...
  3. A

instant editing

Would it be possible to add a "live connection" option to editor? So the edits in the editor would reflect simultaneously/instantly on GT devices. Can be a time saver and would simplify work flow in many situations. The way it is now makes sense also for some cases. Like when you are doing big...
  4. A

axe fx 3 looper & GT16 button color/light-midi Loop?

when i press the button which is programmed as "record" for axe fx looper, switsches from dark red to red, and if i press ones again, it reverses back to dark red, all great as intended but the play button next to it for a blink of eye (maybe even less) switches from dark green to green also...
  5. A

can the editor be updated so it's little more practical?

unless there are ways and i am missing, i think some parts of the editor feels out dated. don't get me wrong, overall i think the editor is very well designed and is easy to understand. but: yesterday, i was editing, rearranging whole bunch of presets both on axe fx 3 and gt16. The presets, you...
  6. A

color setting wish

i have no idea if it would be practical, good or bad for the eye, easier or harder to read etc but i think it might look super cool if we could set the backround black, and the letters&numbers&signs colored. would it make sense?
  7. A

Expression Pedal 1 - changes to "Stored Settings" (SOLVED)

my expression pedal 1's global setting is "Ext Ctr 1" to use with Wah block in Axe Fx3. Somehow when i go to a preset(try nr 1) something changes it to a stored setting. had to program a second command for the Wah IA so it not only turns on off the block but sends a system command to set...
  8. A

Read settings from device - IA cycle step names

I have an Axe Fx 3 Standard and RJM Mastermind GT16. All devices, editors are on latest version. And my rig works without any issues beside this minor issue. On the editor, when i click on "read settings from device" the editor gets preset names but not the "IA cycle step" names. On the GT16 i...
  9. A

changing expression pedal via "system-ExpPedal #" action

is there a way to make this happen: i am using the GT16 simultaneously to control Axe FX 3 and ableton live 11. Both are listed as different devices under Devices menu so there is no risk of sending same midi message/command to both devices accidentaly. I have 3 expression pedals attached to...
  10. A

RJM GT16 and Axe Edit issue.

Lately i have been having issues with Axe Edit. It randomly and quite often stopped working, froze and showed amp shunts all of a sudden. The Axe Fx 3 was functioning as it should in the mean time. Closing Axe Edit and reopening does not help when this happens. I need to restart also axe fx 3...
  11. A

New action to change/control color and state of other IAs

this comes really handy controlling other Loopers like the one in Ableton Live. To be able to keep track of whats going on, which button of the looper is active etc ie: 1) you press switch 1 which is set as Record IA for ableton looper, switch turns from dark red to red. 2) you press switch 2...
  12. A

Menu for Custom IA

unless i missed it and there is smth similar, it would enhance the work flow a lot if there was a page to program custom IAs (in my case for Axe Fx 3) so we don't need to choose from Axe FX 3 list in the editor and than revise it (i use different colors or some additional midi CCs for certain...
Back