Recent content by George

1. George

Help with Meris Enzo (Again)

Out of curiosity how many MIDI devices are in front of this pedal? I'm not sure about Ron's experience but I seem to have issues if I string together more than 5 MIDI devices daisy-chained together i.e. Controller MIDI Out - Pedal#1 MIDI Out - Pedal#2 MIDI In - Pedal#2 MIDI Out - Pedal #3, 4...
  2. George

Multiple Non-MIDI Pedals and PBC Expression

Hey Ron, Well heck. Guess I'll put away the katana, stop redrafting my will, and breathe a sigh of relief that I wasn't a complete idiot by missing some tidbit in the Editor. I think there's a market for a pedal like this but its "boutique niche" at best. I've emailed Chippo at Goodwood and...
  3. George

Multiple Non-MIDI Pedals and PBC Expression

Morning Ron! Hope Sheri is enjoying her new(ish) blue Tesla, so much fun giving it to her!...but hey to the matter at hand...I'm struggling to resolve an expression control issue; my MIDI enabled pedals no problem (e.g. H9's and Strymons). However I, and most likely other members here, have...
  4. George

PBC buffer discussion

I think Mason is a bit obsessed with buffer values, don't get me wrong he's very helpful and knowledgeable, I love the guy's videos and his willingness to share information but I've come to feel he's a bit obsessive when it comes to this topic. The PBC's buffer values if I recall correctly are...
  5. George

X32/M32 Tap Tempo via Mastermind GT

I run more than one application on my iPad in split screen with app running in background turned on...
  6. George

Volume Pedal

A far far better solution!
  7. George

Volume Pedal

Ah! So I take it there is a preset/programmed time associated with signal duration using the "trails" option? Not that I'm looking for any additional options here just being a curious cat.
  8. George

Volume Pedal

Ron, Indeed and I'm inclined to use it post gain. I know that many guitarists put the volume control pre-"wet" (i.e. delay, modulation, reverb) because they can shut down the volume and thereby allow the modulation and reverb signal to remain in a "fade away". Just curious, does setting the...
  9. George

Volume Pedal

Ron, Do you have a preferred VP location up your sleeve?
  10. George

Volume Pedal

Chris, Sweet diagram of your layout (PBC Scheme.png), What were you using to draft those? I like to visualize a process and layout and this was defiantly in my wheelhouse.
  11. George

Preset Devices all Selected for Unamed/Unused

and I hope through RJM's success her visualization materializes!! :cool: Such amazing tools Ron, I'm amazed more and more each day (as I work up the courage to press even more & more buttons...and *gasp* "write changes to device")
  12. George

Thanks Ron, I found those three tabs in the Devices tab shortly after I posted. I'm beginning to overcome my fear of doing something "wrong" as I learn to program. I had to screw up my courage to punch the 'Set Preset PC's to None' but I realized I really dont have anything to worry about as...
  13. George

I've been trying to figure out a way to bulk clear checked devices in new/unused presets, See image. Every one of my Presets comes with the devices all selected...
  14. George

Mastermind PBC10 Programming Videos

Always on the lookout for tutorials that will help me understand the Mastermind series I discovered these three on YouTube the other day. Ron said they were very well done. Great examples of the flexibility of the hardware and an even better tutorial on how to utilize that flexibility with...
  15. George

MIDI Pedals Not in Loops

I was watching a Youtube video recently (probably the source of most of my "problems"), and reference was made to the 6X not having enough loops to handle the pedal population. However, the author went on to say, since the H9's (and a couple of other MIDI pedals) were not in the loops that...
Back