Search results

1. S

Using One Button to turn off another when one button is in a group and the other isn't - Help Please

The problem I am having is this. I have a mastermind gt22 and there is a group of buttons (group 1) that choose scenes on my axe fx iii, along with it the channel switching for my Diezel Hagen. I have another button that is not part of any group that turns off an on the loop of an hx stomp which...
  2. S

Line 6 Helix Rack - Effects Block Status on Preset Change

I am having a strange issue controlling the Line 6 Helix rack with my Mastermind PBC. When i initially change to a new preset on the Line 6 Helix the state of the individual blocks is not reflective of the state of the blocks as programmed in the Mastermind PBC. I know that currently the Helix...
  3. S

Question regarding copy and preset sequence

I have an axe fx ii that i am controlling with the mastermind gt22 and one problem i am having is with the copy function. To begin with i have my pc changes set to sequential as this allows me to cycle through the axe fx presets without skipping any. Now on the the issue - Example: I copy...
  4. S

Get Preset Names Axe FX II

I have tried everything i can think of and everything i have read either in the manual or on this forum and i cannot get the preset names from the axe fx ii to the mastermind gt22. I have tried using a 5 pin midi cable, a 7 pin midi cable, turning off midi thru on the axe fx, turning on and off...
  5. S

Midi Tempo Sync - Suddenly Works

I posted this as a response to the subject - Re: midi tempo sync is off? - Miracle :) I thought it may be worth posting as a new topic though just in case somebody else is experiencing a similar situation. The strangest thing (or maybe not), i had my mini amp gizmo and marshall jvm on the same...
  6. S

Mastermind GT - Saving to new location Can this be done?

I am using a Mastermind GT/22 and i cannot figure out how to save to a new location. I do not want to use the copy feature as i have found it does some things i don't like and to work around it i have no choice but to use the editor and make some changes. What i am wanting to do is make changes...
  7. S

Copy Preset Giving me a headache

I'm not sure what i am doing wrong but i cannot get the copy preset to work in what i would consider a proper way. I am controlling a Marshall jvm head with an Axe Fx II. I didn't want to have to start from scratch for each preset. This led me to try and copy a preset,make any changes i want...
Back