Search results

1. MAXIMUM

MMGT Presets not triggering IA's properly...

I'm committed to work out everything that is not working within my GT/EG/EG/AG system...so here is my next issue that I'm trying to understand. I am using two amps...a Fender Machete and a Mesa Boogie mark V-25...which run in stereo with the selection of one of the two amp preamp stages and...
  2. MAXIMUM

MMGT with TimeLine glitch...can you see why?

I have been working through many issues with my complex MMGT-16 with 2 Effect Gizmos, 1 Amp Gizmo in my 28 pedal home setup. Some of the problems were found to be cable issues that I was able to fix. I now have almost all my IA's setup for the audio portions of the setup...and all works as...
  3. MAXIMUM

Effects/Rack Gizmo Wiring Diagram Question

I got too busy and had to put my master pedal switching project down for a few months...and just this week I was working on it again. I am doing a little troubleshooting...but I am getting close. The general concept is that I have 2 Effects Gizmos followed by a Rack Gizmo...running up to 20...
  4. MAXIMUM

Full Stereo Rack Gizmo question.

I have a full stereo Rack Gizmo. Are the inputs (front panel, input 1-4) and the buffer also full stereo connectivity? Or do I need to first come in as a mini signal? And a side question...when running 2 EG's and 1 RG...should the Buffer be used on each device...or just on the first on after...
  5. MAXIMUM

MMGT-16 not talking to channels 9-12 on the Effect Gizmo

Let me first say that I hate laptops with touch pads…as I was almost done a very long write up here when my thumb hit the touch pad which hits the website browser back button…and I lost everything! So here it goes again….which may be shorter this time around. OK…here is a second issue I am...
  6. MAXIMUM

Presets not triggering IA's

To start off...I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I have owned this beautiful Mastermind GT16 / Effect Gizmo system for about 10 months...but up until now I have only used it for remote IA to my wall mounted effect pedals. The past weekend I had some time to try some more detailed...
  7. MAXIMUM

New Mesa Boogie Mark V: 25 cable

Hey Ron, Just starting to get organized with all the new gear...thanks! I'm looking to add a second amp...well I already ordered the all new, compact, Mark V: 25. I am thinking that I don't need the specific Mark V cable because think new head only has on 1/4" footswitch jack (which is on the...
  8. MAXIMUM

Stereo signal equals two volume pedals???

Going out of the Effect Gizmo as mono signals to two amps...then the effect returns of both amps into a stereo Gizmo input. In order to insert a volume control prior to the signal going through stereo effects like the Strymon Time Line and Big Sky, do I need one or two volume pedals?
  9. MAXIMUM

Pedal Case/Rack Design...

This is my first post, after following this forum for about a month now. I am not a performing musician, but recently I have embarked on the slippery slope of pedal addiction. I have more of a studio background and was looking for a way to create a usable guitar effect pedal display at home...
Back