Search results

1. S

Issues With Kemper Stomp Selection from PBC

Thought I had all this nailed down but after running through my presets I notice that the response of my Kemper is glitchy to Stomp on/off PC commands from the PBC. Fore example, the Kemper will show the correct Stomp on/off state but the audio signal will reflect a different Stomp state (dry...
  2. S

Strange Preset/Button Behaviour

My Preset buttons engage presets on my Kemper Profiler. One of my saved Presets ("Rtm Dry") has acquired a strange behaviour in which it switches the IA state of Preset Button 3 when selected. (The IA state change changes the LED to purple and sends CC#11 (Morph) to the Kemper.) It only changes...
  3. S

Whammy Setup

Can anyone help troubleshoot my Whammy DT device setup? I have it set to MIDI channel 2 in Devices (checked this is the same on the DT). I have an IA button set up to transmit PC change. Cabled up directly from PBC MIDI Out to the DT's MIDI In. DT setting doesn't respond to button press. (Send...
  4. S

Tap Tempo Button Doesn't Flash

I have a Tap Tempo button set up to send instruction to my Kemper Profiler (set to Slave) with one-directional MIDI and a single MIDI cable. While the button works, I have this issue. Flash w/ Tempo in Button Edit page is checked, but the button on the PBC doesn't flash. Does bidirectional MIDI...
  5. S

PC Change Latency (Kemper)

Is there a way to minimise the lag when changing presets on my Kemper? I notice the signal takes audibly longer to switch than using Kemper's own Remote controller. Apologies if this is asked frequently but I couldn't find an answer on the forum.
  6. S

IA Store Not Saving Kemper FX Block States

So I got my PBC today and I've been working to try and get my pages and buttons working as I want them to with my Kemper. I am using only one-way MIDI (one cable from PBC Out to Kemper In). Currently, I am having difficulty with the IA Store feature. My understanding is that this button saves...
  7. S

Routing MIDI signal through my pedalboard

I am trying to figure out how to control up to 6 MIDI devices at once without resorting to using a rack MIDI Thru device. I had planned to use a Midi Solutions MIDI Thru Quadra box hooked up to the PBC MIDI Out, since it will fit nicely under a pedalboard. This would control my amp switching...
  8. S

Assigning Function to Preset On Second Press

I want a second press of certain preset buttons to switch my Kemper's Morph state (or alternatively use a designated IA switch for this). Is this possible? (Note: Online manual seems not to show IA as a second-press option in the Globals tab).
  9. S

Labelling Your PBC Button Functions

Is anyone labelling the buttons on their PBC? It seems to me with each button assigned to different functions according to page, usage could be confusing without labels. Who else finds visual aids useful, and if so what kind of labelling do you use? Simple text? Colour coded for each...
  10. S

Routing Question

What is the consensus about the best way to route the following FX? -> Wah -> Noise gate -> Whammy -> Envelope Filter .... ? My working solution is to put the first two FX before the PBC input, with the following FX routed in this order: Whammy (1) Envelope Filter (2) Compressor (3)...
  11. S

Wireless - Wah - FX Gizmo - Setup?

I want to run my signal from a Line 6 G10 wireless into the front of my rig which includes a Wah pedal. If I were to set this up with an FX Gizmo, how should I route the signal to avoid extraneous cable runs to/from the rack? I visualise taking the input from the wireless receiver straight into...
  12. S

Expanding PBC to add More Loops

I'm gearing up to purchase a PBC but currently somewhat put off by the limit on the number of loops. If I find I need to add more FX to my rig, what's the best way to expand the loop capability? I was thinking I could perhaps integrate a Mini FX Gizmo into the rig... How would I hook this up...
  13. S

Page Management in the Editor

Apologies if this has been asked before but is it possible to re-order or clear entire page setups using the Editor (or otherwise)?
  14. S

Momentary Loop Switching in Song Mode?

I want to place an Envelope Filter in one of the Loops and engage it during parts of a song by momentary switch action. If it isn't possible to engage the loop by holding down a preset button, my understanding is I would need to designate one of the preset buttons (for only the specific song) as...
  15. S

Assigning Presets To Switches in Song Mode

I was wondering whether it is possible to assign presets to specific switches in Song Mode? By default, if I create (for example) a preset "Rhythm" and assign this to #1 in my song, and then create a preset "Lead" and assign this to #5 it will ignore positions with no preset assigned and assign...
  16. S

Which switches can be used for IA in Preset mode?

In preset (song/setlist) mode, can only the Fn switches be used as IA switches for loops, or can I assign this function to one of buttons 1-5 also?
  17. S

GT Availability

When will you be restocking the GT, RJM?
  18. S

Run MMGT with Kemper in Browse Mode?

Those who use their MMGT with a Kemper Profiler, are you able to run the KPA in Browse mode? Are there any advantages or disadvantages to controlling the Kemper with the GT in Browse vs. Performance modes?
  19. S

Control Whammy pedal via Kemper MIDI thru?

If I were controlling my Kemper via the GT's MIDI Out (XLR) and interface box, I understand both the Kemper's MIDI In and Out would be in use. Would it be possible for me to then control a Gen 5 Digitech Whammy pedal using the Kemper's MIDI Thru jack?
  20. S

Which XLR cable for GT22?

I am somewhat confused by the ordering page on the web store regarding the data cable. Which would be the correct XLR cable to order to mate the GT22 with my Kemper? The 5pin-XLR 6 pin? Male or female? (I know I also need the XLR6F interface box).
Back