Search results

1. A

IAs with multiple steps and changing labels

I'm currently rewriting my whole workflow on my GT22/AxeFX3, and have a great idea that I have not been able to get working on it yet (mostly due to user error). Question 1 Firstly, I used to have 3 delay IAs on my main page 1. I now want to have just a single Delay IA, which opens up a delay...
  2. A

Save different IA Cycle Step Names per preset

I love the IA Cycle Steps, this is such a useful feature for me however I have over 50 different custom presets that I use regularly and I get confused with Channel A/B/C/D. Renaming is is great, however my different presets have different channels - depending on the preset requirement. So if I...
  3. A

Preset Menu sometimes ignores my selection [Solved]

I'm not sure if this is setup related or some odd bug, I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this though. I have an IA dedicated to calling the Preset Menu which most of the time works really well. Now and then (maybe 2 to 3 times during a 2 hours jam/gig) I get the following: 1) I'm on a...
  4. A

Typing in the Tempo BPM

I play mostly on a big stage where we have lots of things going on with lights etc. I have recently been asked to move my Axe-FX3 further away from me as it is causing unwanted shadows (I know, right!!). So for some songs I don't have a preset on my Axe-FX because my main/do it all preset can...
  5. A

Neutrik PowerCon as an on/off switch

I have just built a 1U panel for my rack which essentially just has the Axe-FX3 loaded in a 4U case. Inside the case I have my RJM XLR6 midi box and I want to wire this up with my Axe-FX3 to a Neutrik PowerCon socket which will go into the 1U panel. So the Axe-FX3 is easy, it has a power...
  6. A

SOLVED: Urgent - GT22 Frozen and we have a practice in 2 hours

Hi guys, My GT22 is hooked up to my AxeFX3 using the powered XLR. The GT22 is showing my last preset that I was on, but none of the buttons are functional. When you press the buttons the LED screens don't change, even the Tap Tempo isn't flashing. I cannot access it via USB, and the 2 little...
  7. A

[DONE] Wish: Get Current Preset Name (+ Scenes)

I feel almost cheeky posting a wish because the GT series already does so much, but I change my presets around a lot on my Axe-FX3, so I would love to be able to have a function I could assign to an IA which just links straight to the Axe-FX3 for the current preset and updates the GT with the...
  8. A

Reverb Hold for Axe-FX3

Just checking, is it possible to control Reverb Hold with a GT22 please? I cannot find a way to assign a CC to the Reverb Hold function on my Axe-FX3, so am a bit lost on how to control with the GT22 now. This is probably my lack of MIDI experience, but any advice would be greatly appreciated...
  9. A

Prevent 'Preset -' IA from continuing through/below Preset 0

Hi peeps! I am using an IA for 'Preset +' and an IA for 'Preset -'. The trouble I have had is, when playing live and I'm on Preset 2 (for example), wanting to go down to Preset 1, I accidentally press 'Preset -' too many times and this sticks my Axe-FX3 into preset 384 (or thereabouts) and...
  10. A

Is it safe to remove the feet of the GT22?

Quick questions please: Is there any risk in removing the feet from the GT22 to stick it to a flat pedalboard? I just want to check that if I take the screws out that they aren't holding onto something else inside the GT22. Also, would this affect warranty? If it does then I will find another...
  11. A

Buying advice for potential RJM user - now owner! :)

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and am considering purchasing a GT22 to control my Axe-FX3 (long time member on the Fractal forum). I am pretty much ready to place my order, and I have a couple of questions please: 1) I've been lurking around the online shop for a while now and it shows no...
Back