Search results

1. F

Reordering with Mini Effects Gizmo X

If you daisy chain two (or more) Mini Effects Gizmo X's together, are you still able to change loop order between any loop within both devices, or only within each individual device?
  2. F

GFI Synesthesia preset control problem

Yep, that did it. I forgot to look at the hold settings! Thanks for your help!
  3. F

Hmm, that was definitely part of the issue! I turned it off for each of the Synesthesia related buttons and now some presets are working as they're supposed to, but others aren't, and I can't seem to identify any differences between the presets that are working and those that aren't. I can see...
  4. F

I have a very strange issue with controlling my GFI Systems Synesthesia. When I program presets that include PC changes to the Synesthesia, they never load properly. It always just takes me to the same preset (always preset 3, which is PC 2). However, when I program "Buttons" to talk to...
  5. F

Sound Sculpture Volcano

I think in the end I found it a little complex and fiddly. It was easier for me to just go back to a standard volume pedal.
  6. F

Sound Sculpture Volcano

Hi Robert. I did get it solved. Honestly, I can't remember what I did or what the issue was. Sorry I can't be more helpful. But it is possible to get it to work without any real trouble. I think I was just being dumb. I've since gotten rid of the Volcano which is why I can't quite remember what...
  7. F

MIDI signals always sending Chase Bliss pedals

Got it. Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!
  8. F

That did the trick. Thank you! To make sure I understand, any IA, anywhere (even on a different page) that sends any information to given pedal (for example, the Blooper), that has the "Send on Preset Change" checked, is going to send a signal to that pedal anytime I change presets. Is that...
  9. F

I'm using the Mastermind PBC with two Chase Bliss pedals, the Blooper and the Mood. MIDI control of these pedals with the PBC generally works great. But there's one thing I've noticed that's a constant frustration. When I switch from one preset to another, it always sends a MIDI signal to the...
  10. F

Sound Sculpture Volcano

I'm trying to get the Sound Sculpture Volcano to work with my PBC so I can use the expression pedal connected to the PBC at times as a volume pedal, but can't seem to get it to work. Here's how I have it set up: Set my PBC to MIDI channel 8 (which is otherwise unused) and I've set the Volcano...
  11. F

Strange hold behavior

I'm using a PBC10 and am having a strange hold behavior. I've programmed the PBC so that certain buttons have a certainly functionality when I press them--for instance, calling up a preset--and then when I hold them, it jumps to a specific page I've programmed for my different devices. So...
  12. F

Expression pedal control per preset

Is there a way to assign expression pedal control to different presets to control different parameters to different extents per preset? For example, on preset 1, heel down is volume 0 and toe down is volume 60. For preset 2, heel down is volume 0 and toe down is volume 127? I am currently...
  13. F

Having trouble understanding parallel

I would like to run my 7-10 loops in parallel. They're all various forms of delay or reverb. I understand that all of them need to be set to killdry or 100% wet. But In a normal parallel system, you have the ability to control the amount of the wet effects that come back into the system. How do...
  14. F

Can't get tap tempo to work

Figured it out! I had to have each Echosystem preset set to Global tap, rather than local tap.
  15. F

Can't get tap tempo to work

Hi. New to the PBC10. I've got everything all set up and my pedals wired up for MIDI and working, in that the pedals are accepting PC commands, changing presets, etc. But I haven't been able to get tap tempo to work. The two pedals that should be receiving tap tempo are an Empress Echosystem and...
  16. F

Moving Function Button

Thanks, but how? I don't see an option in the editor that lets you select the Function Button. Am I missing it? Where do I find it? And can I program what the Function Button does in the editor?
  17. F

Moving Function Button

This seems like a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find a lot of information about the function button in the hardware manual, and nothing in the editor manual. Is there a way to move the function button to a different button than the bottom right-most button? Is there a way to...
  18. F

GFI Synesthesia & Source Audio EQ2

2nd as to the Synesthesia! MIDI implementation attached.
  19. F

Device Support for new Chase Bliss pedals (and Cooper FX Outward v2)

It would be great to get the newest Chase Bliss pedals added as well: Automatone Preamp MKII Automatone CMX 1978 MIDI manuals attached.
Back