Search results

1. spikeymcspikeface

IA button - flash with tempo

Hi, reaching out for a bit of advice from this sage community ...! I can't seem to get an IA button flashing in time with current system tempo - if I tick the relevant box, nothing seems to happen. The button displays the current song tempo fine, and I've set up a tap tempo (momentary CC) to...
  2. spikeymcspikeface

New System action for IA buttons - display all songs in the active set list

Hi, I'd love the ability to press a button and have all the songs in a given set list displayed so I can select a specific song from anywhere in the set (eg. really useful when rehearsing, sound-checking, etc) rather than having to scroll up / down with the Song Up / Song Down buttons ... Call...
  3. spikeymcspikeface

GT Editor

To save a lot of time programming, I'd love to be able to copy & paste commands in the Preset Actions List of the Preset Page. That way, if I wanted to use precisely the same Actions List in more than one Preset, all I'd need to do is program them in once, then copy and paste to all the other...
  4. spikeymcspikeface

Expression Pedal 'midi zip' sound

Hi, I've more-or-less finished building my new rig around my GT-16 and MEGX, but have one last niggling problem I can't seem to fix ... Whenever I move the expression pedal (Mission RJM SP-1) I get 'MIDI zipping' sound - a buzz that happens only as I move the pedal. The volume of the buzz seems...
  5. spikeymcspikeface

Expression pedal LED light

Hi - a tiny little issue ... I'm using a Mission RJM SP-1 plugged into a GT-16. I've set the toe-down function switch on the SP-1 to activate a loop on my MEGX and switch on a rack wah (ProStage WahryTone). It's all working perfectly, apart from one tiny little thing: the LED on the expression...
  6. spikeymcspikeface

Q re expression pedal (GT16)

Hi Ron & all you other people much cleverer than me, I'm hoping this is a simple question: I'm using my Mission RJM SP-1 expression pedal via the GT16 to control various devices. The two I'm mainly using are an Eventide H90 and a ProStage WahryTone. I want the default to be that the pedal...
  7. spikeymcspikeface

Add Boss EQ-200 to device list ...?

Hi Ron - any chance of adding the Boss EQ-200 to the device list (Mastermind GT) on the next update ...? Thanks.
  8. spikeymcspikeface

[DONE] Editor - labelling loops

Just wondering if it'd be possible to assign a label/name to each of the loops in the editor ...? I'm just setting up new patches & songs for a new tribute I've just joined - it's a Genesis tribute so as you can imagine, there's a truck load of new sounds to organise. And it dawned on me that...
  9. spikeymcspikeface

HELP ...!!! PBC 10 has just died on me ...!

I was in the process of updating firmware to Vn 4.4.0, had gone into Systems/update firmware, inserted the flashdrive, and then display went blank, buttons all switched off, and the unit became unresponsive. I didn't touch anything for about 10 minutes, knowing you have to allow time for the...
  10. spikeymcspikeface

Preset lights not turning to off colour

What appears to be a random glitch has just crept in ... I'm running firmware 3.1.5 with latest editor 3.1.6 (as far as I can see there isn't a firmware 3.1.6 to match the editor version ...?). I've been tweaking a few patches, mainly changing which loops a few PBC pre-sets call up & adjusting...
  11. spikeymcspikeface

Connecting to PC (Windows 10, Editor & PBC f/ware 3.0.1)

Hi - my PBC won't talk to any PC's. I've tried a Lenovo laptop, Lenovo desktop & Dell laptop (all running Windows 10); three different USB's - one USB 3, the others USB 2, two of the three being brand new leads; and leaving the PBC plugged in (for the best part of an hour) to see if it was just...
  12. spikeymcspikeface

PBC - Preset 2nd problem

Hi - think I've got a weird glitch: if I set Preset 2nd to 'Global' in Set Up, then any preset I'm using correctly switches to the global preset when I press its button a second time, BUT if I then press that preset button again (having gone back to global preset) nothing happens (I have to...
Back