Search results

1. D

Tuner / Input 2 mute on PBC 6/X

In the past I've connected my turbo tuner mini to input 2. It's always on which is cool, but I was wondering if there is an action I can create to where I can use my turbo tuner mini and mute everything else, as if I were running it inline BEFORE the PBC like a lot of people do with traditional...
  2. D

Making Function jack / switch a toggle button

I'm sure this is a simple process, but I'm overthinking. Pretty sure some sort of IA button. I have the FN SW jack connected to a JHS switchback to toggle between to pedals. I want to assign a button on one of my button pages to be the toggle switch so to speak. I click it once...it goes to...
  3. D

Mastermind Editor and Full English

Hey Ron, Snagged the Beta version of the Full English from Corey. WOW. This pedal is amazing. Love the sounds and functionality. Can't get a bad sound out of it. The EQ is so powerful. You can make it sound like anything with some creativity. I'm trying to set it up with the PBC/6X. Do I...
  4. D

Insert Loop and Kingsley volume problem

I have a Kingsley Constable I use as my dirty preamp. I have that in loop 3 of my RJM PBC 6/X. Was noticing weird volume output problems after a rewire of the board. Checked power, connections, tubes in the pedal, etc... Figured out that on my preset, if I have the + insert loop BEFORE the...
  5. D

Anyone need a 2 button aux switch for PBC?

If you need an external aux switch to control PBC and give you two extra buttons, hit me up. Im selling an Analog Endeavors Aux 2 Controller - Sparkle Black. This one specifically is the AUX2RJM.
  6. D

PBC 6/X and El Capistan V2

So on one button page, I basically want to create 3 buttons to correspond with 3 El Cal presets. Slapback, med delay and long delay. Lastly, was going to do one more button with a CC message that turns off the delay mix giving me just a spring reverb. It seems that I for those type of changes...
  7. D

PBC 6/X and HX midi

Two questions: 1. I have three buttons set up to control the looper on HX. One button has normal function to start recording. I have a hold on that to stop. Then I have the other two buttons to play and overdub. I set them up in a button group as well. I cant get the hold function to stop the...
  8. D

Help with Source Audio Collider CC

Hello folks, need some help with the SA Collider. I realize that it doesn't do spillover, so I have to watch how I program PBC presets and the presets on the Collider. Typically I leave a plate reverb always on. So that kind of helps. So what I'm trying to do is... PBC preset 1- dirty rhythm...
  9. D

Help with HX again

I'm using PBC6X via midi to control HX stomp blocks, etc... I have a preset I want to access on the HX Stomp as PC#28. I also have two blocks in that HX preset assigned as IA buttons on the FNSw 1 and 2 slots on the switches page (instead of using a cable and two button aux switch). It's been...
  10. D

PBC/6x and GFI Synthesia

Looking into a GFI Synesthesia for my board. Would definitely use midi capabilites. It has a pre/post type of feature similar to Mobius and H9 I have several drives and boosts in the loops of PBC/6x. Sometimes I stack them, etc... Whats the best way to maximize that pre/post feature with PBC/6x...
  11. D

Help with switcher and fn switch

Hello all, Heres my kenundrum which leads to the question. I have two high output tube preamps in loops of my PBC6X along with other analog pedals. The PBC6X is in the FX loop of a Line 6 HX Stomp. Its in the loop so I can maneuver effects around. When I push up the volume of the tube preamps...
  12. D

Options Overload

First, rjm is insanely good. The PBC6X is unreal. I'm about to start with a new slate because I'm not using this thing to it's fullest. I plan on using Pianoman Drew's HX Stomp MOD page from his graciously shared template. It's pretty slick. I recently got an analog endeavors two button switch...
  13. D

External Switch How To?

Hello rjm forum, So I just bought a two button, LED switch from Analog Endeavors AUX2RJM. I plugged it into the back of PBC6X into the FN SW with a TRS cable. The other end goes into the new AE two button switch. I'm combing through the manuals and read that you set this up in Globals? I just...
  14. D

HX Stomp question

Thought I had a grasp on this, but I guess not. I have my first page which is basically 4 presets that all work on the same HX preset (so I have the PC number correct) On preset 4, I want to to turn on 3 loops and then access only my delay from the HX stomp. My PC message is right, but what...
  15. D

Your PBC6X / HX Stomp set ups

After seeing a bunch of vids on PBC button pages and the amazing configurability, I was wondering how some of you set up your PBC with HX to make presets? For example: JamesAGuitar on youtube made a vid and showed how he used IA buttons to make certain buttons actual pages of presets. He...
Back