Search results

1. boyce89976

SOLVED: Help! Buffer #2 increases signal level by about 3dB, suddenly

@rjmmusic I updated to 4.7 this evening, and immediately noticed that things didn't sound quite right. My guitar was hitting the amp a little harder than normal, and I wasn't getting the same volume boost with each gain stage. It took a while, but I traced it to buffer #2. Disengaging it...
  2. boyce89976

Auto Tap Tempo issue: SOLVED

Hey @rjmmusic, Ever since making the changes last week to the IA Sync and a couple other settings to clean up some Mobius preset issues, my Auto Tap to my DMM Tap Tempo has been acting up. I'm not consistently getting the DMM to lock onto the tempo. It only happens about 20% of the time, or 1...
  3. boyce89976

Really weird issue...

I have a PBC preset that recalls a Mobius preset, and turns on loop 7 which is where the Mobius is. Here's the issue: - With loop 7 set to turn on, the Mobius calls up the wrong preset - With loop 7 set to not come on, the Mobius calls up the right preset I can not figure out what's happening...
  4. boyce89976

Setting up tap tempo for a Deluxe Memory Man 1100-TT?

I did a few searches but couldn't find a thread that described how to set this up. I have my PBC control tempo to my midi pedals, which is set per song and updates when I select a preset from each song. I'd like to also send the same song-level tap info to my DMM via a Function Switch...
  5. boyce89976

1 TS Input + 1 TRS Output on a drive pedal

@rjmmusic The TRS output makes the output of both sides of the drive pedal discreet (Browne Protein Drive). So you'd use the Send/Return of one loop, but only the Return of another loop to have access to both sides of the drive pedal. Any reason that wouldn't work?
  6. boyce89976

Blank screen in the middle of a set?

Something really strange happened with my PBC today. After working perfectly for rehearsal, and the first 3 songs of the first service, I came back out on stage after the message to find a blank screen, and the only light was a red LED under the "Loops" button at the top left. I couldn't snap a...
  7. boyce89976

Mapping Exp Pedal to different switches?

I just got a Mobius, and I want to be able to use my expression pedal for the Wah, and some of the other functions on the Mobius (like reducing bit rate on the Destroyer engine). Normally, my expression pedal controls decay and mix on my BigSky. What I want to have happen is: When I hit the...
  8. boyce89976

Device REQUEST: Stone Deaf Tremotron

Ron, Please add the Stone Deaf Effects Tremotron to the Midi Devices list. Thank you! Bill
  9. boyce89976

Parallel/series stereo question

@rjmmusic Ron, Based on this diagram, I think I know the answer but want to make sure. I'm about to incorporate a TC Electronic SCF (stereo chorus/flanger) into one of my stereo loops. I'm currently running a Tonal Recall (Loop 7 mono/series), Timefactor (loop 8 stereo/parallel), BigSky (Loop...
  10. boyce89976

True Stereo Chorus in loops 7-10

Anyone running a true Stereo Chorus/Modulation pedal in one of the loops 7-10? And if so, are you running any reverb or delay after it? I'm thinking of putting a stereo chorus in one of those loops, but I don't want my delay repeats and reverb to be affected by the chorus/modulation. The...
  11. boyce89976

PBC and Kemper

Has anyone setup commands on the PBC to control a Kemper? I need to control amp profiles and Kemper effects and I'm not sure how to set it up. Ideally, I'd like to treat the Kemper just like any other effect and be able to send PC's and CC's with preset changes via the PBC.
  12. boyce89976

Running two analog delays in 'Stereo'

@rjmmusic Hey Ron, would it be possible, and if so would there be any negative side effects, to run two CBA Tonal Recalls in one stereo loop... say loop 7... one on the left return and one on the right return for a stereo analog delay effect?
  13. boyce89976

DMM TT Questions

I have a DMM, but thinking about upgrading to the DMM Tap Tempo and using the analog tap function of the PBC to send tap signals to it. My question is, can I do this selectively? Meaning, can I send tap info for one preset, but not another? I think I can, but either activating or...
  14. boyce89976

No Midi CC "off" messages in Preset Actions???

I'm just put a ChaseBliss Warped Vinyl between L4 and L5 with the intention of controlling it's bypass with midi CC messages. But I can't seem to find a CC "off" message in the preset actions screen, only a CC "on" message. As a result, I can get the pedal to come out of bypass and go to the...
  15. boyce89976

Using Kemper stereo FX Loop return

Hey guys, Kemper is arriving today, and I was curious if any of you have used the Kemper's ability to use a stereo FX loop return (from the Kemper: mono send, stereo return). I'd like to do this using the PBC and was curious how it's accomplished. Thanks!
  16. boyce89976

Can you group two buttons where...

one of them is an IA cycle with two steps? I want it to turn off the loop when the other button is pressed. Loop 5 H9 Post: loop on/off, PC message Loop 1 H9 Pre: loop on/off, step one PC message, step two PC message, loop on/off Problem is, I can't have both loops active at the same...
  17. boyce89976

Added pages, now old presets don't work?

Up to date on the firmware. I added two pages to give me IA access to reverb and delay presets within a certain song, but now other song presets aren't working right. All of my IA "songs" are working right, but song-specific presets aren't (for example, Forever & Lion & the Lamb won't change...
  18. boyce89976

Strymon Bigsky going to max decay

I had this issue with a prior PBC firmware, but haven't had it for the last couple. It's doing it again with the latest PBC firmware. The Bigsky will randomly go to maximum decay seemingly without an command from the PBC. Anyone else experience this, and know of a fix?
  19. boyce89976

Multiple Expression pedal settings in PBC

Ron, I don't see an update on this in the firmware release notes. A while back it was recommended to not have multiple expression pedal settings in the PBC because it could cause an issue with Strymon pedals, IIRC. Has that issue been resolved? I'd like to start using two or three...
  20. boyce89976

Help with setup...

I'm trying to set up two buttons to cycle through different delay types: Button 1: IA Cycle with three steps for "dotted" delays - dotted 1/4 - dotted 1/8th - button off (this goes to a generic delay) Button 2: IA Cycle with three steps for non-"dotted" delays - 1/4 - 1/8th - button off...
Back