Search results

1. C

Scene Names on Preset Page

I have an AX3 scene page setup on the LT. I have show scene names checked on the global page. I also removed the name from the scene page. As it should, the page displays the preset name at the top (where "Presets" used to be) and the scene name appears at the bottom where the preset name used...
  2. C

7-Pin Midi and Nixie Software

First, sorry for another problem post. I am just going through reworking a couple of rigs to make them a bit more efficient by incorporating an Axe-FX III as the effects unit with the amps. So far everything has been great and the two phantom power box I ordered really help make everything much...
  3. C

Can't Add CC Action

OK, this is driving me nuts. First, I am using a Mac with 12.6. If I try to add a CC action for the Axe-Fx III or for the Collider in the Mastermind LT editor using the right click on the mouse, everything works fine. However, if I double click the button, set it to IA, and then try to use Add...
  4. C

LT and Phantom Power Box

Hello, I know from a previous post (and now experience) that the Mastermind LT is very flexible with how it is powered. I have used both Cioks 9-12V AC or DC taps and it works fine. I am assuming that the Phantom Power Box is just a pass thru for power, so it is similarly flexible with the...
  5. C

Axe-FX III Channel Switching for Blocks

Hello, This one has me scratching my head a bit. I saw on a Mastermind GT video by RJM that holding a block activate/bypass button called up four switches, one for each channel in the block so you could step through the channels. I know I won't be able to duplicate that function on the LT, and...
  6. C

Axe-Fx II XL+ Tuner-SOLVED

UPDATE: This is just a note to say that you were absolutely correct the problem I was having with bidirectional midi and the Axe-FX II XL+ was the midi cable. I thought I was using a 7-pin cable, but it was actually 5-pin to 7-pin. As soon as I replaced the cable with an 7-pin to 7-pin cable, I...
  7. C

Audio Path Loop 12 of EG

I think I am having a phasing issue with my Ventris Reverb in Loop 12 of my Effects Gizmo. I think the Ventris is the problem and the EG, but to help trouble shoot exactly what the problem is I need to understand the audio path in Loop 12. I understand with the loop off the in of 12 connects...
  8. C

No Presets

Hello, I had something unusual happen, and I wanted to ask what might be the cause. In my rack, I have an Effect Gizmo that is phantom powering the Mastermind LT. Like most rack setups, I am using a Furman PL-8C to supply power everything including the power supplies that feed the EG and...
  9. C

Extra Input Loop

Hello, Awhile ago, you helped me wire my Effect Gizmo for four loops to the amp input and the remaining 8 for the FX loop. It is working brilliantly. Since nothing ever stays the same, I now find myself needing another loop for the amps input. I have attached a pdf of the original wiring...
  10. C

Torpedo Captor X

Any chance of getting the Torpedo Captor X in the device list (along with all its pc and cc information) in a future firmware update? I know I can chose generic device and just do all the programming, but it is nice and tidy when all your devices are available in the device list. Thanks!
  11. C

Faulty Loop on Effects Gizmo

Hi, I am having a problem with a loop on my Effects Gizmo. I submitted a support ticket, but the website was acting weird, so I am not sure it went through. Here is all the relevant information. Thanks. RJM Effects Gizmo Serial Number 0628 Blue lights-midi XLR on Front Problem: Loop 9 pops...
  12. C

Why does it work?

Recently, I asked about replacing my MEGs in my setup with a single Effects Gizmo because I needed more loops in the effects loop and fewer into the front of the amp. I sent a diagram that you kindly optimized. I used the updated diagram, which had the following special routing: Overall Routing...
  13. C

MEG CS Not Working

I have one problem and one question: Problem: The CS stopped working on my MEG. When I use the CS output, the sound is very low output and distorted as if it is grounding. The regular output works fine. I am experienced soldering and working on electronics. Do you have any advice what to check...
  14. C

MEG Problem?

One of the two MEGs I have started to act weird. The weird acting MEG is between guitar and amp input. I started getting popping sounds when switching loops. I am using the CS and the buffer. It had never done this before. All of a sudden the popping stopped and I thought everything was OK...
  15. C

Effect Gizmo-4 pedals amp input-6 pedals FX loop

Hello, I have two MEGs, one for front of amp and one for the FX loop.I recently added another pedal to the FX loop, but obviously do not have 6 loops on the MEG to add the extra pedal. I am thinking about replacing the MEGs with an Effects Gizmo since it has 12 loops. All of your wiring...
  16. C

Double Press Function Switch

I am trying to use the Function switches on the LT with the External Switch jack on the Ventris Reverb pedal. I have the selector switch on the Ventris set to switch. The switching guide for the the function I am trying to switch say they are latching types, which seems to be the default type on...
  17. C

Preset Chooses Another Preset?

Hello, This problem has me pulling my hair out. I believe I have tried everything to fix the problem but without any luck. Problem: This problem only affects preset 1. A) When I start my rig up, I choose preset 1 B) I choose another preset (any one it does not matter) C) I try to choose preset...
  18. C

Function Switch and Mesa Head-Track

I am using the function switch on the LT to select an amp using the Mesa Head Track. I have things working the way I want, but it does not make sense. Plus I am not clear on the programming in presets because I also have an IA button assigned to the Function 1 switch and programming the...
  19. C

G-Major 2 Relay Switch

I was trying to use the relay switch on the GM2 to switch between amps using the remote in on a Mesa Boogie Head Track. I assigned an IA switch to control the relay on the GM2 and the relay is connected to the Head Track (switch out on GM2 to remote in on the Head Track). This worked as it...
  20. C

Local Page

I watched the video on the RJM Facebook page about the Mastermind series of Midi Controllers, and your discussion of local pages brought up an issue I had that was not covered in the video. I really like the idea of local pages, and I have created some for presets. I understand that when a local...
Back