Search results

1. PianoMan

User Generated Device Library

Had this idea pop into my mind while browsing here. Seems to me that the majority of requests is simply for _______ pedal to be added to the device library. Instead of taking up Ron's valuable time adding what is essentially labels and shortcuts, why not outsource it to the users who care about...
  2. PianoMan

Access Global Preset w/ MIDI?

Just wondering if there is a way to send a MIDI message to the PBC to access the Global Preset? I tried sending a PC value of 0, but that takes me to Preset 1. Thanks!
  3. PianoMan

Control Specific PBC Buttons from External Devices

I know this is a weird one, but this would expand the ability of the PBC to sync button states with other devices. For example, I have an HX Stomp XL that I currently control one particular filter setting manually, as the only way I can control it via the PBC is via a straight toggle (no...
  4. PianoMan

MIDI Send Order + MIDI Loop Questions

Two questions that I hope will resolve some issues I've experienced lately. 1) How does the PBC determine the order of CC signals to be sent out? I've realized that my Empress Echosystem really needs some signals to be sent out in a specific order and I need to make sure I can do that...
  5. PianoMan

Changing Song BPM + Possible Bug

I'm doing a complete overhaul of my PBC 6/x programming so that I can change some things up and add in some new functionality. First off, I'm trying to create some buttons that will allow me to add/subtract 1 BPM from the song tempo as needed. After some trial and error, I was able to get the...
  6. PianoMan

PBC 6/X Issues

Been having some issues with my PBC6/X lately and wondering if there is anything that needs to get fixed. Here are the symptoms I've seen thus far: - Occasionally LEDs will change color when they shouldn't. Example: I have a page dedicated to drive pedals. Sometimes I'll go to that page and it...
  7. PianoMan

Can I toggle between drive pedals with a separate button for bypass?

I'm going to do a mini-rebuild of my board soon, and I will be setting it up so that I have three drive tones and a boost. I will never stack any of the three drive pedals, so I had the following idea as to how to control them: Button 1: Set to an IA Cycle, where I essentially rotate between...
  8. PianoMan

New Build

After almost a year of planning/saving, I completed my new personal pedalboard a few weeks ago! I'm really happy with this board and just how versatile it is! Since it's always the first question I get - the Morningstar is there primarily to make navigating the PBC easy. The leftmost...
  9. PianoMan

Sound Cuts Out

Ok, I've now had the same issue repeat itself multiple times in a row, and I'd really like to get it figured out. The last two times I've played guitar at my church, my pedalboard has just randomly stopped passing audio upon changing presets. Both times, it then became a crapshoot as to whether...
  10. PianoMan

Weird LED Color Issue

Just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone else has experienced this. I suspect it's a hard-to-replicate bug. With two completely different PBC 6/X setups that were individually programmed from scratch, I will on very rare occasion, hit a footswitch, and it will cause every footswitch...
  11. PianoMan

Change Loop Order with IA Commands

I've seen questions about this, but never a formal request. I think this would be a pretty amazing feature with SO many potential uses! It would also give the user an option to create a much quicker/more user-friendly way to change/keep track of loop orders in different presets than flipping...
  12. PianoMan

USB Issues on PBC 6/X

I've recently started having issues connecting my PC to my PBC 6/X via USB. In the past I've connected the PBC to a hub on the underside of my board and have had zero issues. A week or two ago, I suddenly started having some connectivity issues that have continued to this day. The editor will...
  13. PianoMan

MIDI via USB

Is it possible to send MIDI signals (clock and PBC preset changes in particular) to a PBC 6/X via the USB port? I'm currently designing a large pedalboard rig for a client, and he would like to be able to control it via USB from his Ableton keys rig, rather than having to add another interface...
  14. PianoMan

Editor Question

Question - when I'm editing presets in the editor, is there a way to change the state of a button's secondary function for that preset? For context: I just got a King of Tone with 4 jacks, and I'm thinking I'd like to assign both sides of the pedal to one button, with one side being activated...
  15. PianoMan

New Button Programming Defaults to On

I've been experimenting with some new programming on my 6/X, and I've come across what might be a bug? I've created an IA switch to trigger some programming on my HX Stomp on a button that I haven't used previously for anything. When I was done and went to adjust some presets, I noticed that the...
  16. PianoMan

Issues with Source Audio Collider

I'm having some issues getting my Source Audio Collider up and running with my board. Almost everything is good to go, except for toggling the bypass state of the A and B sides of the Collider. I have a page on my PBC to control their states, with a button devoted to the bypass state of each...
  17. PianoMan

Switching PBC presets via MIDI?

I'm working with a client to design a multi-pedalboard system for his solo performance rig. The overall rig will have three standalone signal chains - vocals, trumpet, and keyboards. The pedalboards (part of the trumpet chain) will be controlled by a PBC 6/X. Ideally he would like to set up...
  18. PianoMan

External MIDI Tap Tempo

I've been thinking about getting rid of my Selah Quartz in favor of using my PBC 6/X for all tempo control. I only use one delay pedal, so the only usefulness of the Quartz to me is in the extra switch for tap tempo. I would rather not give up a preset switch on the PBC though, so I was...
  19. PianoMan

Weird MIDI Issue

On my board I currently have a PBC 6X handling most song programming, a Selah Quartz for tap tempo, and a Morningstar MC6 which is used almost exclusively for changing pages on the PBC (so I can free up buttons for presets and such). I have a weird issue though in that I have a single song...
  20. PianoMan

New Pedalboard Build

Recently finished up this new build featuring the PBC 6/x! This rig is incredibly flexible for its small size, but is still easy to program thanks to all 5 USB enabled pedals being editable through one USB connection on the side of the board!
Back