Search results

1. Andy Power

Display gone on GT16

hi, hope someone can help, the main display has gone off on my GT16, it’s still lit bright white but there’s nothing on it.. hope i can get it sorted as i’m nowhere near my Axe so can’t even check my tuning etc.. in the UK.
  2. Andy Power

MIDI to XLR problem

Hi, hope someone can help… I have my Axe IIi in a sep rack from my other equipment. I bought some XLR to MIDI cables to go from the Axe to the phantom box for my GT-16. When connected the GT lights up but does not control my Axe. If I swap out the xlr to Midi cables for normal MIDI cables it...
  3. Andy Power

Pedal changing MIDI Lights???

Hi Wonder if you can help. I have my GT16 controlling my Axe II on MIDI Chan 1, and also switching on/off vocal effects on MIDI Chan 2. I use a Voodoo control switch on MIDI 3 to switch on/off the click track. My lights are also in the system as they run on MIDI info from the click track. The...
  4. Andy Power

Tap Tempo not following

Hi, I am sending the Axe FX a tap tempo from a MIDI file (Clicl track) the Axe syncs to the Tempo sent however the flashing Tempo light on my GT16 does not react to the tempo? so the Axe III and the pedal indicator are out of sync with one another. Is there a way to fix this please. Thanks.
  5. Andy Power

alternating from one effect to another

Hi, Im wanting to set one switch on my GT-16 to alternate between Chorus 1 and Chorus 2 instead of having two switches (on/off for each). Is it possible to have chorus 1 on and chorus 2 off, and then at a press of a switch turn 1 off and two on. I actually had this working (or so I thought)...
  6. Andy Power

Button Types

Wonder if someone could clear this up for me on Button types. I have a button to page up through the Axe III Presets and one to page down. by selecting Page Up and Page down for the two buttons in the button type window However, I now get two buttons on my screen? do I just ignore the one (on...
  7. Andy Power

MIDI help needed..

Hi all. I’m using a Cymatic UTrack24 For a clicktrack to give extra Keys with my live band. I would like to add some Axe III scene changes within the clicktracks to change my patches/scenes automatically. I have a GT16 hooked up and would like to keep it in the setup to have overall control over...
  8. Andy Power

MIDI pulsing

Hi, I noticed on my Axe FX III the MIDI light is flashing on and off...it’s coming from the GT16 as the flashing stops if I remove the MIDI lead connecting the GT16 to the Axe. Does anyone e know what could be causing this please? thanks.
  9. Andy Power

Presets via GT

I can change the Axe III presets from the GT16 but cand change the GT16 from the Axe III (using the value wheel) I also have to press my scene buttons twice to activate the scene? The only way I can stop this from happening is to have the ‘remote control’ selected for every scene button - is...
  10. Andy Power

Axe III preset up/down

Please can someone explain how I dedicate two buttons on my GT16 One to page up and one to page down for my Axe III presets please. in the list there’s scenes 1 - 8 and all the effects etc, but no preset up, preset down... If I select preset - or preset + from the ‘Button type” I get a double...
  11. Andy Power

Lost everything

Please help someone My Axe III didn't boot properly and I was advised to hold EDIT down and reboot...since i did that the Tuner doesn't show on the GT16 the flashing tempo stopped and the expression pedals stopped working... in my haste i went to back up my pedal and hit the wrong button, now I...
  12. Andy Power

Cant change names on switches

I can only change the names on some switches, others ignore the new text and don't change? they just keep the original name? how can I resolve this, please.
  13. Andy Power

Selecting Pages.

sorry if this is obvious but I’m struggling a bit.... I have three pages set up on my GT16... Page 1 for Axe fx Page 2 for more Axe options Page 3 for lighting controls. I would like to add a switch on page 1 that would take me directly the page 3 (without having to page through page 2 to get...
  14. Andy Power

Calibrate

I need to calibrate an expression pedal, when I press Calibrate on my GT16, the screen says ‘Move the pedal all the way’ it then runs out of screen... I assume it’s supposed to say Up. Anyway, I move the pedal in the up position and the black band disappears to the left... is something else...
  15. Andy Power

MIDI problem

I am wanting to send out a MIDI note on info from the GT16. MIDI will only send if the 'Global' is ticked? if I uncheck it no MIDI data is sent out - is this a fault?
  16. Andy Power

USB out as well as MIDI

In the settings section of the devices page in the editor I can choose between USB out or MIDI (MIDI port tab). I would like to run some lights from the GT16 as well as my Axe III and other things... The lighting rig requires a computer to run them. Would I be able to select USB out for the...
  17. Andy Power

Lights

im using my GT16 not only to control my Axe III but also to control my vocal Harmoniser - however, I would love to have one switch to change programs in my lights and one for blackout does anyone do something similar?
  18. Andy Power

Tempo not flashing?

Powered up my Axe III and GT16 and the tempo switch does not flash anymore? Tempo still works from the switch but just stopped flashing? Anyone help?
  19. Andy Power

Learn control

hi everyone I would like to set up a momentary switch on my GT16 to activate the ‘Learn’ control on the Harmoniser in the Axe III. So when I hold it down I can play a note to give the Key, when I release the switch it deactivates the learn - keeping my new Key. What CC number is the ‘Learn’...
  20. Andy Power

Song mode

i get song mode and set list mode - though can’t really figure out how to set it up in the GT editor. I am using a GT16 along with an Axe III... I would like to use some different inteligent harmony keys for some songs etc.. What’s the difference between ‘song mode’ on the GT and just basically...
Back