Search results

1. Soren Kelly

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

Its been up a few times by different users and also by me Sometimes My GT22 changes to random preset on my axe 3 i have tried the different solutions/suggestions nothing seems to help it comes and goes restart it and it goes away and then sometimes it comes back will post my file and axe 3...
  2. Soren Kelly

Im in tears and im well over 50 dead board

I love my Board gt22, then this happend I was in my little studio went in for dinner when i came out my board wasn´t on weird i thought could not get it allive, thought that maybe it was the usb to PC that did it , but no wasn´t that... Next step check another PSU and it kind of came alive but...
  3. Soren Kelly

I simply cant get my head around this.... HELP

Hi All I have 5 presets on my axe each preset have 2 pages: preset 1 have page 1/2 preset 2 have 3/4 and so on Now..... I have a copy of those preset on 11-15 on my axe for some reason when i select preset 12 it starts on page 4 and when i select preset 15 it starts on page 10 what im i missing
  4. Soren Kelly

Setlist/song mode calling scenes axe 3 & Gt22

Hi All I have just joined a tribute band and thought i would use setlilst/song mode is this possible? Setlist Tribute song 1 intro = Preset 1 scene 1 Vers = Preset 1 scene 5 Solo = Preset 1 scene 3
  5. Soren Kelly

GT22 with Boss GT-1000CORE

Hi guys as my Axe 3 is going for repair i have realized that i need a backupplan thinking of getting the Boss GT-1000CORE and connect it with my gt22 have anyone tryed that is it possible to use the same way as with the axe i mainly use 5 presets with stomps cheers
  6. Soren Kelly

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

Hi everybody I sometimes have a jump in preset where my the gt22 out of the blue changes my axe 3 to a random preset i have changed cables im using a 6 pin xl and recommended cables..
  7. Soren Kelly

Is this possible Ron ?

Hi Guys is it possible whenever i hold down a stomp it shows me the 4 different channels on my axe for that effect and it also shows a yellow cancel button could i move the cancle button ?
  8. Soren Kelly

Tuner on heel down axe 3

Hey have anybody figured out how to get the tuner to show in the gt22 when heel down tuner function is active on axe 3 fw 13.02 its a pretty good update fractal made there but maybe not much use for RJM users cheers Soren
  9. Soren Kelly

weird display thing

on my GT22 i have my tap tempo switch longpress set to tuner on my afx3 if i longpress to get out of tuner mode there is no problem, but if i use a preset switch i looks weird..
  10. Soren Kelly

help setting alternating between channel a and b axe 3

Hi all I have been so happy with my gt22 that i haven't had the need to do anything for along time now but no i need to alternate between channel A & B on axe 3 effect blok i have it set so on long press it will pop up with option a,b,c,d but i would like it to just swap between a&b by tapping...
  11. Soren Kelly

Slow switching latency

Hi Im Running AXE 3 and gt22 the last while im getting latency on my Gt22 it changes on the AXE but it takes a split second b4 it changes on the gt22 and we are talking live without axeedit running or Computer attached also the other day it just startede running through the presets like mad on...
  12. Soren Kelly

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Hi can anyone help I have 2 ext dbl switch when set up 1/2 for preset up/down it will work fine with both dbl-footswitches with 2 different cables When i set up 3/4 for the same only 1 switch works on the dblswitch does that make sens
  13. Soren Kelly

ext switch scene up/down

as headline is that possible with axe 3
  14. Soren Kelly

Tuner on gt missing

I have been a bad boy, messing about with my settings, my Tuner on gt 22 has gone missing Also i would love for my tuner come on when exp 1 (volume) is all the back/off Cheers S. Kelly
  15. Soren Kelly

quick guide needed

How do i set up a IA to chose a specific preset number but only momentarily after i take the foot off i want it to go back were i was... hope it makes sence
  16. Soren Kelly

Is it possible in the scene menu to..! axe 3

Hi Guys Is this possible in the scene menu ? After hold mode on my preset button i would like to have all my scene in the top and still have my preset switches in the bottom even to call a specific page would do the trick.. Cheers Soren Kelly also external swicthes need dbl press to work is...
  17. Soren Kelly

I have notied a weird thing

I have noticed a weird thing, when i fire up my axe3 and gt22 it takes a few minutes before its running (preset selector on axe dos not change preset on the gt22) and also sometimes i have latency pressing the gt 22 it does activate the IA but the light comes on delayed.. anyone else see this ...
  18. Soren Kelly

What inm i doing wrong afx 3 gt22

Hi All I have had the gt22 going for a short while but now im back to were it dosent change preset when i change preset on the axe, poll state is on - on the axe i have it on Midi chanel 1, display offset 1, scene revert off, send realtime sys on, program change on, Ignore Redundant pc off...
  19. Soren Kelly

tap tempo axe3

Hi all What am i doing wrong cant get the tap tempo to show me the tempo in numbers, it goes up and down without me tapping most of the time it goes to 251.0 and stays there.. cheers
  20. Soren Kelly

Preset 2nd Reload bug ?

Regarding Preset Reload I have updated and i seem to have a weird thing going on now when i engage a ia switch in ex. preset 1 and then repress the the preset 1 again the ia stays on what im i missing...i have normaly my setup so if im on preset 1 and select preset og it resets the ia switches...
Back