Search results

1. eljodon

Preset buttons and bank buttons not working

After upgrading my PBC 10 to 5.2(from 4.9.3) firmware presets 1-6 and both bank buttons are not working. It was working prior to upgrading firmware. There's no lights either. I haven't used my unit for awhile. Did I miss anything?Thanks
  2. eljodon

Mastermind PBC 10 occasionally won't switch between scenes

I finally got the Mastermind PBC 10 to work great with my Axe Fx 3 Mk 2 turbo but occasionally I can't switch between scenes at all. When I switch it gets stuck in a scene and when switching to the next one it gets stuck and I can't switch to any of the scenes. I have to switch programs(banks)...
  3. eljodon

Phantom Power Adapter Box question

Does the Phantom Power Adapter Box can be used with an older Mastermind PBC10 with 5 pin MIDI connectors? I have one and it's not working at this time.I plug the side with the MIDI in and out to the Axe Fx 3 and the other to the Mastermind PBC 10. Any ideas? Does it only work with a 7 pin...
  4. eljodon

Using scenes in Axe Fx 3 w/ PCB 10 and loops

I finally figured out to get the PBC 10 to work with Scenes and presets. The issue now is that I can't select loops per scene only per presets. Any workaround? Also, I can't find "get preset names" on the PBC Set up Menu it's also not on the editor. It's crucial for me to be able to select an...
  5. eljodon

Download PBC10 set up for Axe Fx MkII

I was able to find the set up template for a Kemper Profiler which made setting up of the PBC10 much easier. Is there one for the Axe FX 3 Mk II? Thanks.
  6. eljodon

Dual function external footswitch

I'm using a dual external footswitch to scroll up & down through the button pages on my PBC. Is it possible to make it a dual function switch when pressing the loop footswitch on the PBC I would be able to scroll through the button pages and when the loop button is disengaged one of the external...
  7. eljodon

Issues controlling Marshall JVM410hjs with PBC

I have a 4 amp system and I recently added the Marshall JVM410h to the system. It has MIDI capabilities and you can control all 4 channels and each channel has 3 modes. You can also turn on or off a noise reduction circuit for all channels. I'm having an issue with the PBC, I have all the...
  8. eljodon

Expression pedal sweep curve or delay.

Does the Mastermind PBC has different settings with a sweep curves or way to delay the sweep on an expression pedal? I used to be able to that with a Fractal Axe Fx 2. When controlling the delay time of the Strymon Timeline with the Mission Engineering SP-1 RJM(or any other pedal) the sweep time...
  9. eljodon

Finally finished my new pedalboard!

It took me awhile to get it done because this is my first time getting involved in a project of this magnitude. For now, I'm using it with my Kemper profiler since the Mastermind PBC work great it. Next I have to set up a small rack with the Ampete 444 (4 amp switcher)and other things so I can...
  10. eljodon

Getting the MEG loops to act like the PBC's loops

I think I might be missing something or the manual for the MEG might not be clear.Can I make the loops from the MEG act like the PBC loops instead of using PC#. It works fine with the EG which you ca assigning a CC# to a button so I can press it and activate a loop.Any ideas?
  11. eljodon

MIDI merge box

Hi, I'm looking into getting a MIDI merge box because I'm using a Mini Effects gizmo>Eventide H9>2nd Eventide H9>Strymon Timeline>Strymon Mobius on my pedalboard and from the Mobius a long MIDI cable goes into a rack with the Effects Gizmo>Sound Sculpture Volcano>Voodoo Labs Switcher>Digitech...
  12. eljodon

A good solution for adding 2 more Expression pedals to the PBC?

I've been trying to find a way to add 2 more expression pedals to the PBC and I was thinking about using the MIDI Solutions Pedal controller, but it's not flexible enough. I found this https://www.morningstarfx.com/?gclid=CMTm2MH2l9MCFYF9fgodxp4PcA which might be a bit of overkill, but I can't...
  13. eljodon

Expanding PBC to use more expression pedals

More silly questions!!! The only thing that the Mastermind lacks is the ability to be able to use more than one expression pedal like the amazing Mastermind GT. MIDI solutions makes a box like this https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MIDIPC which I could probably use to add another...
  14. eljodon

Set up question

Here's part of my system setup and I wanted to know if this would work with the Mastermind PBC? This is just part of the set up in which loop 7-10 with have 2 Eventide H9 max, a Strymon Timeline and a Strymon BigSky. This a basic set up of the rack that will have the Effects Gizmo with the Noise...
  15. eljodon

My studio and live gear

This a few photos of my amps and gear I use in my studio and live playing. I just recently purchased the Mastermind PBC and I'm also using the Effects Gizmo and Mini Effects Gizmo. I run my amps with a Fryette Attenuator for recording and a Suhr Reactive Load into a Mesa Boogie 2 90 power amp...
  16. eljodon

Switching Eventide H9 between effects loop and in front of amp?

Hi, I'm trying to avoid buying 2 Eventide H9 max so I would like to know if there's a way to switch the H9 between the amp's effects loop and in front of the amp? Certain patches work better in front of the amp and others in the effects loop. Thanks
  17. eljodon

Mastermind PBC and ISP Decimator G String + Mini fx gizmo

Hi, I just purchased the Mastermind PBC and I'm planning to use it with the Mini Effect Gizmo on the same pedalboard. I would like to know if you have any advice on how to run the ISP Decimator G string pedal. I'm moving from the Effects Gizmo which I used to use with all my pedals with 2 rack...
  18. eljodon

Question about Mastermind PBC

I'm looking at the Mastermind PBC and I have a elaborate system. I'm using a lot of pedals(compressor,eq and many different overdrive and boost pedals) I'm using an Ampete 444 to switch between 3 to 4 different amps and from the Ampete I use a Suhr Reactive Load into a parametric eq which the...
  19. eljodon

2 amp set up question

Is there a way to be to switch between 2 amp's effect loops using one rack effect so when I switch between heads the rack effect will switch between amps? I'm using a Metro Head master the switches 2 amps with one 4 x 12 cab with a foot switch they will be activated with a MIDI amp switcher...
  20. eljodon

Effect Gizmo and ISP Decimator G string Pedal

Hi I just purchased a Effects Gizmo and I'm running 8 pedals from Loop 1 through 8. Before I usually used the ISP Decimator G string just for the pedals were I hook the output of the Decimator to the fitst pedal then the input of the Decimator to the out of the last pedal. Then I plug my guitar...
Back