Search results

1. T

Stupid question

Hey. Firstly. . . .been reprogramming the GT a bunch lately and gotta say, even though products like Helix with "scribble strips" and "command Center" are making inroads to being a good midi controller. The GT is the rolls royce. I keep finding features I may never use, but am fascinated that...
  2. T

two preset buttons without labels?

Also while messing around last night. I had been having issues on one or two presets. Intermittently thise presets would show the first two preset global buttons as being blank. Now, no matter what I try they remain blank on all presets? Even crazier. Those buttons do not show labels when I am...
  3. T

Midi in issues

Hey. The last two nights I have been in my home studio, redoing programming on my rig and experimenting with the MMGT. Gotta say, this thing is the Rolls Royce of Midi Controllers. Ron was nice enough to explain to me how to do CC link on the GT. I think I had it set up right and all was...
  4. T

Whacky feature request.

Have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to integrate POD HD into my master "subpresets" on the GT. Currently I have 16 buttons that recall a combination of Axe FX scenes and Helix snapshots. I would love to integrate the PODs into these but the POD HDS are limited to...
  5. T

More whackiness. . . .

OK. . .sorry to bombard but I was knee deep in this stuff the last two days and want to post while memory is less fuzzy. Hopefully I get more time today and tomorrow to investigate and trouble shoot. I have two devices that don't seem to want to correctly respond to PC from GT? Echolution 2...
  6. T

some weirdness on GT

Hey. I have my MMGT changing presets on: Two Axe FX Two POD HD Pro Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL Big Sky Mobius Adrenalinn Echolution 2 HOG 2 H9 As I posted elsewhere I also use Maschine to change presets on GT which should change all of the above. Some whackiness: Often when I call up a...
  7. T

redoing it all, scenes and snapshots?

Hey, I have been out of the loop here but hopefully today and tomorrow will upgrade to latest FW and may start from scratch with how I am using the MMGT. I need to add a Helix to the mix and will need to order XLR midi cable and phantom power from RJM soon. I want to use the GT to do sort of...
  8. T

Using GT with Maschine

I finally found a few minutes to figure out how to send commands externally from NI Maschine. I already have a cable from Maschine going to my GT for midi sync. I was able to add a PC lane in maschine and have it changing presets on the GT. Very cool. Except. . . .with scenes and the way I have...
  9. T

Midi and XLR both active?

Silly question. Currently using the midi out to a T8 to send midi to my rack. Toying with adding a Helix to the mess/mix. I would like to send: XLR>>> phantom power box>>>Midi Solutions T8>>>>mobius, bigsky, adrenalinn, HOG2, Echolution 2 and switchblad Midi out>>>>Helix>>>>2 PODHD Pro, 2 AXE...
  10. T

problem sending changes to MMGT?

I could have sworn in the past when this took place I had to shut off midi clock. I shut off midi clock and even disconneted midi in cable. I was able to read all presets but can not write just changes or entire file? Any ideas?
  11. T

feature requests

Not like the GT is not already the most powerful and flexible FC out there but: 1- I dig the preset button that allows direct and quick access to presets. Would be great of we can add a preset button for each device! That way if I have a preset with say an H9 in the loop of the Axe, I can go in...
  12. T

problems with pigtronix echolution

I have an echolution 2 in my rig and because of cable issue never got around to using it. Finally sorted that out so I am trying to integrate it. I can not get midi to work for anything. Well, reliably any way. I have it set to midi channel 4. Tried no banks, LSB, MSB etc etc etc. I set a...
  13. T

scenes with Axe FX

Finally programming the GT for real. I have the IAs for my POD HD Pros working fine. No grouping needed as they are for turning on effects individually or in groups but no need to turn off any other IAs. If I save a GT preset with say phaser on POD FS2 active. When I recall that preset, the...
  14. T

feture requests

Been messing around some more with programming the GT. Ya gotta love that thing. Two minor points: 1- any way to not have the GT return to preset zero when exiting edit mode or syncing with editor app? 2-any way to select another page as template when editing local buttons? I have one preset...
  15. T

both midi outs always active?

I am cruuently using midi cable from MMGT to RJM phantom power adapter, and from there to a midi solutions T8. T8 goes to the rest of my rack gear. Would the XLR out still be active? I used to use XLR but switched to midi as I thought it may cure the Axe FX tuner never showing up on MMGT...
  16. T

Expression pedal whackiness?

I have finally gotten around to start programming my rack. I changed some device names and midi channels which resulted in having to redo some stuff. Probably for the best any way. I have a POD HD Pro X and normal HD Pro in the rack along with tons of other stuff. Previously I set up 5 IAS on...
  17. T

dumb questions

I am not a midiot but also far from expert. I was wanting to use the MMGT to recall Axe FX scenes combined with POD HD Pro IA states at the same time. I can get it to sort of work but not really. I think the issue is the POD CCs only do togge for the FS1 to FS8 functions? What I would love to...
  18. T

midi tempo sync is off?

More whackiness with 1.4.5? It seems any patch that has a BPM tempo saved outputs 3BPM less that what was saved? I noticed this the other day with a patch on a POD HD Pro, but figured it was pilot error. It now appears to be pretty consistent. 80BPM on MMGT shows 16.9 on Axe, and 2 PODs that are...
  19. T

Editor not communicating with MMGT

I have had issues reading settings from GT into Editor on windows 7. Changed USB cables various times. Just tried with a brand new macbook air and get the same errors. After the error the devices have been read in but the preset info and button configs have not?
  20. T

MMGT weirdness

I recently added a second POD to my rig/rack. POD HD Pro X. When i go to edit preset to assign a PC to the Pro X as I use the + and - buttons to select the preset on POD, it updates. Same if I change banks from within edit preset. I set the preset to correct Pod HD X patch and exit edit mode. I...
Back